Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

pac's not hammering, slats is waiting for pac or verbal to weigh in and verbal is mia..

slats may not even have a shot today, but if he does, he should use it. imo... as i agree, we'll figure this out more quickly with more coroner reports

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also don't agree that anyone whose roless should be happy to be shot.. smc for instance is generally viewed as innocent now.. so if he is innocent, scum will have to take him out. It's much better to shoot the top suspects (crusher, verb, hess) at this point

i also don't agree that anyone whose roless should be happy to be shot.. smc for instance is generally viewed as innocent now.. so if he is innocent, scum will have to take him out. It's much better to shoot the top suspects (crusher, verb, hess) at this point

Agreed. Thats why I said it should come from you, Verb or Hess. You can put me in that mix, but I'd prefer to be the lynch candidate since 3 people are already on board...same as Crushlove. IMO shoot from you 3, and lynch between me and Crusher.

Thats fine, what about the shooting from the pool of CTM, Hess and Verb?

Shoot hess or SMC, scarecrow was trying to signal them.

CTM is probably not scum. but still think he is lying about something.

Verb, never saw the case on him. I just don;t.

I think first and foremost we should kill you. You must have banged some broad who works in a lab with primates. You got teh monkey virus. I bett you can climb the **** outta a tree right now.Slats you got the ape but missed his cousin. Please shoot it.

Shoot hess or SMC, scarecrow was trying to signal them.

CTM is probably not scum. but still think he is lying about something.

Verb, never saw the case on him. I just don;t.

I think first and foremost we should kill you. You must have banged some broad who works in a lab with primates. You got teh monkey virus. I bett you can climb the **** outta a tree right now.Slats you got the ape but missed his cousin. Please shoot it.

Notice the resistance?

I think we encourage him to shoot now, from IMO Hess, Verb or CTM, preferably Verb as he's my best bet from that pool.

I believe SMC because like him, I'm willing to die for the good of the town. I'm willing to be the lynch the candidate. I'd prefer it be different because we're just going to be killing a townie, but I'm willing to die for the good of the game.

Based on Sharrow's small body of work, I don't believe Verbal is scum. It's one of the big reasons I don't feel as good about SMC as apparently you and CTM do - and there's no one in the game I have a stronger town feeling about right now than CTM. Hess I'm very wary about - moreso than Crusher. I'd prefer Hess be the lynch. But by all means, keep Crusher at L1 until Verbal shows up today. If no one wants to move after that, I'll hammer in the interest of moving the game forward.

I don't have a shot today. I puffed up my chest to force Pac to reveal, that's it. His role/play concerns me, too.

Based on Sharrow's small body of work, I don't believe Verbal is scum. It's one of the big reasons I don't feel as good about SMC as apparently you and CTM do - and there's no one in the game I have a stronger town feeling about right now than CTM. Hess I'm very wary about - moreso than Crusher. I'd prefer Hess be the lynch. But by all means, keep Crusher at L1 until Verbal shows up today. If no one wants to move after that, I'll hammer in the interest of moving the game forward.

I don't have a shot today. I puffed up my chest to force Pac to reveal, that's it. His role/play concerns me, too.

So you were a 1 time shot?

So you were a 1 time shot?

I'm trying to think of a reason why I shouldn't answer that question directly, and I can't.

So yeah, I was a one shot vig. Funny thing about that, though, is that I didn't realize it at the time I shot the Ape. I thought I was a standard vig. BG made it sound like I was badass in my pm, and promised me better results than what I got with you. It was only after further communication with the mod that it was clarified to me that I had shot my load. :D

If I realized that at the time, I wouldn't've shot the monkey - as funny as it was.

smc's willingness to be shot has kind of turned me... fairly ballsy as scum, again, unless they knew you had 1 shot

IM not scum. I've been busy with out of office work. Will be home later. My best bets for scum are Crusher, CTM and Verb. If Sharrow was signaling and that's all we're going to care about it was SMC and Pac. Slats should shoot me and be done with this.

I believe that's possible, too.

Hard for me to get past the idea that the best bet for a healer in this game would be the guy in the movie who protected the cop until the very end.

I believe that's possible, too.

Hard for me to get past the idea that the best bet for a healer in this game would be the guy in the movie who protected the cop until the very end.

Unless he's the second symp playing a gambit

I'm trying to think of a reason why I shouldn't answer that question directly, and I can't.

So yeah, I was a one shot vig. Funny thing about that, though, is that I didn't realize it at the time I shot the Ape. I thought I was a standard vig. BG made it sound like I was badass in my pm, and promised me better results than what I got with you. It was only after further communication with the mod that it was clarified to me that I had shot my load. :biggrin:

If I realized that at the time, I wouldn't've shot the monkey - as funny as it was.

Okay, well that kind of changes my plan and now we're back to a pissing match. Ugh.

Dont know what to think really. While I'm leaning toward believing SMC, I think we stand to gain the most information from his lynch. I'm not a huge fan of playing this way because you never know what will happen tonight, but I think his lynch puts to rest the possible early signaling which could also give us Pac and it gives us a good read on Verbal. Maybe some info on me and CTM to a lesser extent.

actually, we both know that's not true...

Oh yeah... haha... you ****in jerk.

Anyway, stop messing with the yin and yang of this... you are the worthless pile of unwashed filth that creeps around in a basement stealing identities and wearing wrinkled clothes while tugging it to 1970's nudie mags with giant bush while totally obsessed with me... and I am the arrogant, yet profoundly stupid, Ape with narcissistic tendencies and anger issues, also obsessed with you.

Dont know what to think really. While I'm leaning toward believing SMC, I think we stand to gain the most information from his lynch. I'm not a huge fan of playing this way because you never know what will happen tonight, but I think his lynch puts to rest the possible early signaling which could also give us Pac and it gives us a good read on Verbal. Maybe some info on me and CTM to a lesser extent.

Lynch me? That makes no sense and a waste of time.

If you want info from my death Id rather fish for a modkill and then you guys can lynch scum, you know, Verbal. If you guys want me to do that let me know.

Lynch me? That makes no sense and a waste of time.

If you want info from my death Id rather fish for a modkill and then you guys can lynch scum, you know, Verbal. If you guys want me to do that let me know.

this is why we have rules named after you... lol

Don't fish for a modkill..

It looks like we're dead in water till monday, maybe mod should start thinking about replacements if we don't hear from verbie soon... Or, we could just lynch him, I guess

this is why we have rules named after you... lol

Don't fish for a modkill..

It looks like we're dead in water till monday, maybe mod should start thinking about replacements if we don't hear from verbie soon... Or, we could just lynch him, I guess

Fishing for a mod kill is gay. You need to earn it by getting drunk enough to feel invincible.

Archived