SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to lynch 80 too.

For someone who's been chanting my lynch the entire game to suddenly switch the second SMC gets momentum...definitely pings me...but the guy is such a moron its hard to follow.

I dont like you going switching votes...you're instincts have been great lately.

Where is SMC? L-1?

For someone who's been chanting my lynch the entire game to suddenly switch the second SMC gets momentum...definitely pings me...but the guy is such a moron its hard to follow.

I dont like you going switching votes...you're instincts have been great lately.

Where is SMC? L-1?

I said it when I did it, I wanted to get the game rolling.

out of rep, but i laughed..

vote SMC

maybe he's some type of jester or something, lets give him his wish

Didn't unvote... CTM traps 101.

Unvote, VOTE: SMC

May not be back till after the deadline...

Scummy JC is scummy.

Looks like smarmy CTM caught a fly in his trap.

That, plus my ping-a-ling is enough for me...

Unvote

Vote JC

CTM voted for SMC, in theory putting him at L2. However, CTM didn't unvote as he often does.

JC came out of nowhere and promptly put SMC at L1.

Traps.

Yeah, but you said you were acting in the interest of moving the game along...so you voted SMC. Then, you switched back to JC, who had 2 votes on his train and said he wasnt going to be around for deadline. A little contradictory no?

I mean, I'm following your lead on JC because your instincts are unrivaled...but how is this speeding up the game? Seems like it would be slowing it down. I was all ready to give SMC his last words with a hammer threat...to actually move the game along. ;-)

Yeah, but you said you were acting in the interest of moving the game along...so you voted SMC. Then, you switched back to JC, who had 2 votes on his train and said he wasnt going to be around for deadline. A little contradictory no?

I mean, I'm following your lead on JC because your instincts are unrivaled...but how is this speeding up the game? Seems like it would be slowing it down. I was all ready to give SMC his last words with a hammer threat...to actually move the game along. ;-)

The more you praise Ape the less I trust you.

It was a head fake you dumb sh*t. I wanted to see who all would jump on the SMC train, opportunistically, since the attitude was basically "lets get it over with".

Deadline is tomorrow.

... and you can't threaten to hammer, when he's not at L1. Moron.

It was a head fake you dumb sh*t. I wanted to see who all would jump on the SMC train, opportunistically, since the attitude was basically "lets get it over with".

Deadline is tomorrow.

Modnote for the non-believers: Deadline is TONIGHT at 9:00pm eastern.

The more you praise Ape the less I trust you.

Ha! Dont blame ya. He's not playing like himself this game, but I unlike Schotty am a fan of playing the hot hand. And as sh*tty as it is to admit it, the Ape is hot right now.

Deadline is tomorrow.

Me thinks maybe CTM caught JIF in his trap too... dumb JIF.

You are not playing like the typical pay attention to every detail Ape. The deadline is tonight and you even made a comment about it to Bret when he set the deadline. The Ape is playing very loose this game...dont know what it means, but worth paying attention to.

I also asked if he was at L-1 and by your vote count a couple of posts before those 2 votes...he was at L-1 (I didnt realize Bretfagmod wasnt counting votes for people not unvoting).

So you and CTM are both setting traps now? Are you guys working together? You give the head fake, CTM points to the top of the key....and wham!, a backdoor cut followed by a backdoor pass from the Ape?

Brilliant!!!

I like how you make generalized statements about my play. Especially when you say I'm not being detail oriented, which you say is not like me, even though I notoriously overlook details early in games and take heat for it.

My vote count didn't include CTM's vote, so spin it however you want, CTM put a null vote out there, and then you and JC were tripping over yourselves to pile onto SMC.

I like how you make generalized statements about my play. Especially when you say I'm not being detail oriented, which you say is not like me, even though I notoriously overlook details early in games and take heat for it.

My vote count didn't include CTM's vote, so spin it however you want, CTM put a null vote out there, and then you and JC were tripping over yourselves to pile onto SMC.

My generalized statements had specific examples. And I dont know you as someone who overlooks details. I think you are one of the most thorough players in the game.

And I'd like to see where I was tripping over myself to pile onto SMC. I admitted after you switched votes that I was going to give him a chance for his "last words" but I never indicated such a thing before hand.

Has CTM even come in here to verify his vote was a "trap" as you keep proclaiming for him?

lol - ******* Ape.

My generalized statements had specific examples. And I dont know you as someone who overlooks details. I think you are one of the most thorough players in the game.

And I'd like to see where I was tripping over myself to pile onto SMC. I admitted after you switched votes that I was going to give him a chance for his "last words" but I never indicated such a thing before hand.

Has CTM even come in here to verify his vote was a "trap" as you keep proclaiming for him?

lol - ******* Ape.

You are a foolish little twink, aren't you.

Making an awful big fuss over me re-igniting game play... considering my vote is back on JC, the guy you said you wanted to follow my lead on... I'd think you would be content.

Seems like somebody doesn't really want to lynch JC. Let's string him up and see what his alignment is, shall we?

Wow, that was a quick train on me. FU all.

I'm town. If need to avoid a random, I'm cool with being a martyr, but best to go after suspicious players.

Its day one, find me someone who isn't suspicious... lol... how about you tell us who your best bets for scum are?

You are a foolish little twink, aren't you.

Making an awful big fuss over me re-igniting game play... considering my vote is back on JC, the guy you said you wanted to follow my lead on... I'd think you would be content.

Seems like somebody doesn't really want to lynch JC. Let's string him up and see what his alignment is, shall we?

Honestly, I've got no read on this babble filled game. SatanFan80 pinged me because he's been the pitchforked crusader trying to get me lynched all game but then switched to SMC once that train got momentum.

I'm all about JC. I can definitely get behind that lynch. Especially with his vote and disappearing act. However, I do hope he comes back before the deadline because our cop ****ed us last game by not giving us anything before the deadline when he was lynched.

Archived