SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The I'm scum bit bothered me too. I wanted to go after what would be low posters such as JC and what Vic would be this game (sharrow gets a D1 pass). JC I like to poke b/c he's the most OMGUS player ever (EDIT besides good ole Smash). He seems more town tbh now that he's defending like some angry old dude. Vic hasn't really engaged with me which is worrisome. I've been leaning SMC but JC refused to answer whether it was a good idea, so **** it, he still get my vote until he answers me.

I'm slightly hesitant to unvote JC as he doesn't seem to want to be engaged with any other players than the 3 who were voting him prior to AVM. Easy cop out...but it's early I guess. but where's the magic 8-ball? I asked him flat out about SMC

...and he didn't bother to reply yet he posted twice after I asked

But UNVOTE VOTE SMC

BTW is Dragonmount having a nerd convention this week or something?

I'm going to vote Hess for those two posts. Defends JC, says he's going to leave his vote, then changes his vote anyway a few posts later. I understand the DPR train too and support that as well, since his case on the Ape did look like an attempt to deflect from JC. I could go either way at this point.

I'm going to vote Hess for those two posts. Defends JC, says he's going to leave his vote, then changes his vote anyway a few posts later. I understand the DPR train too and support that as well, since his case on the Ape did look like an attempt to deflect from JC. I could go either way at this point.

agreed

UNVOTE VOTE Hess

BTW you smarmy elf I had JC #1 on my scum list. *relishes in Ape-like moment*

Archived