What are they saying on the Patriot boards...

Steveg

I like (and worry about) the comments regarding "QB vision". If on 1st down they sell out and stuff our (guaranteed 100% unchanging) run play, they can send the house on 2nd and either get Sanchez from behind or screw up his timing.

Run a screen. that'll relax the defense.

You're right though. Throw the ball deep on 1st down once or twice. that will get them to think....especiallly if we're able to complete one.

I think our guys are going to come out of the gate lightning fast. They know they have no other choice.

I heard Rex saying yesterday that some of the players were already looking toward this game before the Bills beat-down was over!

This will be our best start this season...

As fans I know that is what we all want them to do. Come out sling the ball at that weak secondary. Get up 21-0 in the first half and coast.

You know it's not going to be that way.

Jets are going to come out very conservative, run the ground and pound, control the ball and try to get some points every drive. Keep Brady off the field. If the pats start cheating safety's into the box, throw deep.

It's probably the best strategy to. You don't want Sanchez, and Brady in a shoot out

As fans I know that is what we all want them to do. Come out sling the ball at that weak secondary. Get up 21-0 in the first half and coast.

You know it's not going to be that way.

Jets are going to come out very conservative, run the ground and pound, control the ball and try to get some points every drive. Keep Brady off the field. If the pats start cheating safety's into the box, throw deep.

It's probably the best strategy to. You don't want Sanchez, and Brady in a shoot out

As nice as it would be, the Jets are just not that kind of team, and especially not against the Patriots. Frankly, it's very likely the Jets won't be that kind of team any time soon, as it's compounded 3 times over by Schotty who's proven incapable of orchestrating it, Sanchez who you can't quite rely on to consistently execute it and Rex who would seem to much rather not even try it.

Is Ocho bringing a time machine with him? Otherwise I am not sure why they would need to double cover him.

Frankly I'm not even sure why they would need to single cover him. If anything, maybe just put Eric Smith on him all game, see which one can out-suck the other. It would pretty much just end up as if the teams were playing 10 on 10.

Archived