Mike Florio brings up the F word with the Texans...

Blackout

Houston finally gets a golden opportunity with Manning injured.....then, after losing Mario Williams earlier in the year, this happens. It wouldn't surprise me too much if the Titans make up that 2-game gap now that Chris Johnson is looking like CJ2K again and maybe even knock the Texans out of playoff contention entirely. That organization is snakebitten.

Houston finally gets a golden opportunity with Manning injured.....then, after losing Mario Williams earlier in the year, this happens. It wouldn't surprise me too much if the Titans make up that 2-game gap now that Chris Johnson is looking like CJ2K again and maybe even knock the Texans out of playoff contention entirely. That organization is snakebitten.

Yeah, I actually feel really bad for the Texans. They were going to run away with that division, and I think this just about flushed their entire playoff hopes down the toilet. Not a team in the league is going to respect the Texans passing game from here on out. It won't make a damn bit of difference when AJ comes back either, considering how awful Leinart was with the in-their-prime duo of Fitz and Boldin. Foster and Tate are going to be looking at 9-man fronts on an every snap basis. The Titans are a solid team and I think they'll have little trouble making up the ground in the division once the Texans start dropping games left and right.

Yeah, I actually feel really bad for the Texans. They were going to run away with that division, and I think this just about flushed their entire playoff hopes down the toilet. Not a team in the league is going to respect the Texans passing game from here on out. It won't make a damn bit of difference when AJ comes back either, considering how awful Leinart was with the in-their-prime duo of Fitz and Boldin. Foster and Tate are going to be looking at 9-man fronts on an every snap basis. The Titans are a solid team and I think they'll have little trouble making up the ground in the division once the Texans start dropping games left and right.

Honestly, with Seattle beating the Ravens...I was think Houston might be the class of the AFC with the way the defense is playing and how nasty that run game is. They been killing teams without the best WR in the game.

Archived