Someone interested in TO

lanightmare225

Per Shefter earlier today on Facebook. Don't kill me on this but as much as some of you may hate him he is still solid and a legit deep threat. We have so many different personalities one more shouldn't change our team we are one or 2 losses from blowing up anyway and if we signed him we could put santonio in the slot and open our offense up a little more. I mean our 3rd wr right now Is freakin Patrick turner who is not TO for sure. I say we should give him a look

Per Shefter earlier today on Facebook. Don't kill me on this but as much as some of you may hate him he is still solid and a legit deep threat. We have so many different personalities one more shouldn't change our team we are one or 2 losses from blowing up anyway and if we signed him we could put santonio in the slot and open our offense up a little more. I mean our 3rd wr right now Is freakin Patrick turner who is not TO for sure. I say we should give him a look

According to who?

Did sh*tter say who was interested or did he just decide to make up more news?

At this point its too late to bring him in. I wonder who would actually be interested though? Tennessee? It would have to be a fringe playoff team without a WR and they fit the bill. I guess Denver might as well, but they rarely throw so Im not sure they would want to go there.

Archived