Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

1998 - 26 TD's 28 INTS

1999 - 26 TD's 15 INTs

2000 - 33 TD's 15 INTS

2001 - 26 TD's 23 INTs

2002 - 27 TD's 19 INts Lost to Jets 41-0 with 137 Yards Passing and 2 Ints

My arguement was Vic that is Manning put up these numbers and failed as bad as he did in the playoffs he would be considered SUCK on this message board buy the QB haters. In his 5th year not only is Sanchez on pace to do similar hes on pace to have less INT's also Sanchez never put up Numbers in the Playoffs like Mannings Sanchez plays Clutch in the playoffs something Manning has NEVER done outside of one year when is team won the SB because the defense played out of their minds. Its also ridiculous to bitch out a QB whos in his thrid year and has 4 playoff road victories and probably would have had more if he got just a little defensive support in said playoffs like when he got them out to a 17-6 lead in the AFCCG versus the colts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo, JC is a good lynch, not buying any of what he's selling

Also interested cause this is the second time crusher has emerged from a food coma to attack someone voting JC..

I'm also interested in JF80, brett and smash.. for reasons stated

SMC seems disinterested

feel pretty good about vic and jif

and have no clue about Lealou, avm and verb

I feel good about you.

You're like the dirty hippy holding up the free hugs signs.

1998 - 26 TD's 28 INTS

1999 - 26 TD's 15 INTs

2000 - 33 TD's 15 INTS

2001 - 26 TD's 23 INTs

My arguement was Vic that is Manning put up these numbers and failed as bad as he did in the playoffs he would be considered SUCK on this message board buy the QB haters. In his 5th year not only is Sanchez on pace to do similar hes on pace to have less INT's also Sanchez never put up Numbers in the Playoffs like Mannings Sanchez plays Clutch in the playoffs something Manning has NEVER done outside of one year when is team won the SB because the defense played out of their minds. Its also ridiculous to bitch out a QB whos in his thrid year and has 4 playoff road victories and probably would have had more if he got just a little defensive support in said playoffs like when he got them out to a 17-6 lead in the AFCCG versus the colts.

We get it.

Sanchez >>>> Manning

Move on. This is mafia.

Nice! I need a squat rack, I'm getting my plates on Thursday, 230 lbs, a good starting point and I'm building an olympic platform to work on my cleans and snatches.

Sweet. I got platform framed out but not supported yet. Got some nice commercial rubberized roofing as the elastic padding component.

imo, JC is a good lynch, not buying any of what he's selling

Also interested cause this is the second time crusher has emerged from a food coma to attack someone voting JC..

I'm also interested in JF80, brett and smash.. for reasons stated

SMC seems disinterested

feel pretty good about vic and jif

and have no clue about Lealou, avm and verb

This is what I meant about deliberately obtuse.

1998 - 26 TD's 28 INTS

1999 - 26 TD's 15 INTs

2000 - 33 TD's 15 INTS

2001 - 26 TD's 23 INTs

The point is Manning showed progress/potential by year 3.

Sanchez is Tebow. Tebow is Sanchez. Sanchez can throw better, Tebow scrambles better. Arguing that either are good QB'S is crazy, they just seem to be able to win.

Considering the above, would you compare Tebow to Manning? No.

Completion % is what frightens me. Sanchez is just not a very good QB.

Again faster, rogue fitness, wright fitness and jack ee boyz are the websites I checked for my bumpers.

Looked at rogue fitness. Gonna check couple of some of the places I use to train strongman. Just want a cheap pair. for the ends. I have 18 45's from various sources over 25 years. Collected them all cheap and got a story to tell Baby Crusher how i gottem. It's awesome to have my boy be a gym rat like his old man. He loves it.

At the risk of breaking up the side conversations, I'd like to point out that brett was online viewing the thread a little while ago and did not bother to post. I'm not saying that it damns him, but it sure as hell does not do anything to move the game along. I would have thought he'd at least post.

At the risk of breaking up the side conversations, I'd like to point out that brett was online viewing the thread a little while ago and did not bother to post. I'm not saying that it damns him, but it sure as hell does not do anything to move the game along. I would have thought he'd at least post.

Please have a drink and relax, stay a bit.

Sexy%20Art%20-%20Martini%20-%20thumb.jpg

Looked at rogue fitness. Gonna check couple of some of the places I use to train strongman. Just want a cheap pair. for the ends. I have 18 45's from various sources over 25 years. Collected them all cheap and got a story to tell Baby Crusher how i gottem. It's awesome to have my boy be a gym rat like his old man. He loves it.

Worked power cleans, deadlifts, front squats today. I love cleans.

You <3 this move as scum.

The day was slow and dreary...it appears the Misfit Toys dropped acid tab traps throughout the island. Everybody forgot what they were there for and just wondered aimlessly around the compounds. Unfortunately while setting the traps the Toys dosed themselves as well. It was a total sh*tshow.

...Meanwhile

King Moonracer's Dungeon 10:07

01-the-last-days-of-santa-claus12285806561.jpg

When in doubt, kill the scummy cali fag.

My Sanchez arguements make sense you can tell that because when I posted Peyton Mannings 5 years of fail in the beginning of his career they all ran off and the arguements started getting pretty desparate.

Why did you drag this crap in here any way ?

You told me to stay dead, so you could concentrate on the game I see. Dope.

Archived