Kenrick Ellis was a wasted draft pick

sirlancemehlot

Dixon has played well. At a loss why the Cowboys couldn't find a spot for him, because outside of Ware their interior defense is pretty awful. Unless you like people dragging Keith Brookings several yards for another first down.

I think we should hold out judgment on Ellis. In recent history guys who early in their career seemed to be questionable became solid starters like Bryan Thomas or contributors like Kyle Wilson or Maybin.

Anyone know why Wilson hasn'ty been given a shot as PR? He led the NCAA at Boise St.

On the other hand-Vlad Ducasse...uh....

I remember when started a thread like this about Ellis a number of weeks ago, it was meant to be satirical - and to poke fun (I think) at sirlancemehlot. It pissed Max off. It turns out my dooshiness was just foreshadowing.

Yeah I honestly could care less about Ellis. I'm sure he'll be fine. I just figured a jab at Ellis gets everyone fired up...then Bam! the ol' switcheroo...I actually turn the thread into a complimentary one about a player! Hah! People still get mad. But they discuss it. There have been way too few interesting threads around here lately.

Oh come on...there's 21 pages with Tim Tebow/Jesus "jokes."

Oh and Gdammit it's I COULDN'T care less.

But that would be incorrect. I COULD care less. I can always care less. I'm a very caring person. Often I SHOULD care less. And then I do. Like now, for instance.

(BTW I usually get it right when it comes to grammar...but that's irregardless.)

Yeah I honestly could care less about Ellis. I'm sure he'll be fine. I just figured a jab at Ellis gets everyone fired up...then Bam! the ol' switcheroo...I actually turn the thread into a complimentary one about a player! Hah! People still get mad. But they discuss it. There have been way too few interesting threads around here lately.

But, but, what about the 8, 6 page threads, we have about Tebow? Doesn't he just make you wet??

I spelled possessed wrong in my last post. Do I still qualify for the typo police? At least an auxiliary? Can I turn the siren on?

Please be advised, the above highlighted material lacks a subject and is therefore a sentence fragment. Now, none of your football opinions hold any weight and should be mocked roundly by the more literate fans of the team for whom this message board was created.

Archived