Sanchez taking flight down the stretch

Jetfan13

Teams respect Sanchez. There's no way they can't with how clutch he is. What they don't respect is the playbook.

Mark has progressed every year. Year 1 to year 2 and again year 2 to year 3. I say we postpone the argument until he has a season where he doesn't have significant progression.

Playbook has been so dumbed down to accomdate this kid that the OC is now villified.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That just aint right Larz.

1st off, I sincerly hope you are right and the NYJ do make a serious run.

Now having said that,being critical of a draft pick or a players performance does not make you any less of a fan.

Yes, no doubt MS has played well as of late, albeit in his limited role. (which we know wont be enough against top teams.)

After rooting for this team for 40yrs, I'd have no problems saying wow was I wrong about MS and happily joining any worthwhile celebrations of this team.

Just dont want to be invited to any parties celebrating AFCCG losses because Im sick and tired of em.

it will be funny to see the haters awkwardly try to join in the party when the jets have a run this year

That just aint right Larz.

1st off, I sincerly hope you are right and the NYJ do make a serious run.

Now having said that,being critical of a draft pick or a players performance does not make you any less of a fan.

Yes, no doubt MS has played well as of late, albeit in his limited role. (which we know wont be enough against top teams.)

After rooting for this team for 40yrs, I'd have no problems saying wow was I wrong about MS and happily joining any worthwhile celebrations of this team.

Just dont want to be invited to any parties celebrating AFCCG losses because Im sick and tired of em.

if the door is locked, you can look in through the window ;-)

I learned a lot from last year, don't wait until the end to be optimistic and confident, enjoy the ride !!!

it would be a shame to only enjoy it after it is all over

if the door is locked, you can look in through the window ;-)

I learned a lot from last year, don't wait until the end to be optimistic and confident, enjoy the ride !!!

it would be a shame to only enjoy it after it is all over

I hear ya. Last few years the defense gave me confidence that they could carry this team to the big one but Im just not feeling that this year at all. BTW I enjoy it all, wins, losses, ups downs, good picks, bad picks,and all the in betweens.

Did you ever play Center in the NFL?

I don't think so. Therefore you don't know, nor can you speak with authority on, how many points the best center in the NFL is worth to his team.

i hear tell,he plays a mean wide receiver role for the lfl on weeknights and weekends

Playbook has been so dumbed down to accomdate this kid that the OC is now villified.

How can you say the playbook has been dumbed down ? We have used a completely different style of offense the last 2 games and it seems to be working out well . Im not sure where people come up with this stuff. Some of the better offenses use a very simple offense, if you cant stop it, they dare you to try. Last week the Jets used a short passing game and also alot of screens was there any reason to change that winning equasion if the Chiefs could not stop it ? No. I also think if the Chiefs did move up to cover they might have gotten beat deep one of the few games the Jets actully kept the opposing defense off balance the entire game.

How can you say the playbook has been dumbed down ? We have used a completely different style of offense the last 2 games and it seems to be working out well . Im not sure where people come up with this stuff. Some of the better offenses use a very simple offense, if you cant stop it, they dare you to try. Last week the Jets used a short passing game and also alot of screens was there any reason to change that winning equasion if the Chiefs could not stop it ? No. I also think if the Chiefs did move up to cover they might have gotten beat deep one of the few games the Jets actully kept the opposing defense off balance the entire game.

Totally agree -- I don't see the Jets offense going the simple route. They are executing better and have been more effective. But simple? Tom Moore's influence is paying off imo.

I hear ya. Last few years the defense gave me confidence that they could carry this team to the big one but Im just not feeling that this year at all. BTW I enjoy it all, wins, losses, ups downs, good picks, bad picks,and all the in betweens.

Give it time....Maybin is just getting warmed up!

This year they simplified the offense a bit early on. Some of it is the lockout. Some of it is keeping LT fresh. Some of it is the OL. In the Denver game they clearly scaled it down when Greene went down. Sure, if Sanchez was a really good QB none of that would matter as much...but this year I think the playbook being limited is less on him than it's been before.

Archived