If the Jets go belly up and quit on Rex this Sunday against Dolphins.......

Kleckineau

Not if, when. The Jets will absolutely lose this game. Probably more like 23-13.

I think Rex keeps his job. Cant expect AFCG every season. He's still a young coach and I think he's proven he can win and win when it matters.

Slight improvement in the win department over his Dad...his teams still do not instill fear in the opponent on both sides of the ball...he'll keep his job.

And get blown out something like 35-6, Will the CS get canned?

If so which HC will Woody and Tannenbaum pursue?

Its not far fetched, remember he canned his buddy Mangini whom he was alot closer to than Rex.

Will the roster get gutted?

This teams window is CLOSED.

Next.

Kleck-I am as sure that the Jets will lose Sunday as I was on the final day of the Favre/Mangini era. I was so sure that day that I left the house so i didn't have to watch. I'm doing the same thing this week-I'm NOT watching that game

Kleck-I am as sure that the Jets will lose Sunday as I was on the final day of the Favre/Mangini era. I was so sure that day that I left the house so i didn't have to watch. I'm doing the same thing this week-I'm NOT watching that game

I also think they lose sunday but real question is do they quit on the coach and get their balls kicked off.

Could Holmes (what a high priced dog) be to Rex what Gholston was to Mangini?

Woodys blood has to be boiling after losing to Mara and Tisch, especially after Rexs fat mouth all week.

I mean really.....telling Brandon Jacobs talk to me after we win the Super Bowl?? Wow the loss was bad then he says that???

I really think if they get crushed by Miami the ice could crack.

I also think they lose sunday but real question is do they quit on the coach and get their balls kicked off.

Could Holmes (what a high priced dog) be to Rex what Gholston was to Mangini?

Woodys blood has to be boiling after losing to Mara and Tisch, especially after Rexs fat mouth all week.

I mean really.....telling Brandon Jacobs talk to me after we win the Super Bowl?? Wow the loss was bad then he says that???

I really think if they get crushed by Miami the ice could crack.

Last time we lost the last game of the season to Miami heads rolled;Mangini's right out the door-Schotts should have followed that head but hopefully Woody has the balls to do the right thing this time. I'd also get rid of QB coaches: Matt Cavanaugh, and Mark Brunell. Henry Ellard, the WR coach didn't do a damn thing to keep his corps from poisoning the well with crappy attitudes from everybody except Jeremy Kerley and Patrick Turner. RB coach Anthony Lynn hasn't shown me much either-where is the improvement from last year with Greene, McKnight and LT? Where was Bilal Powell all year?

It would be insane to can Rex for losing a game and not making the playoffs. This isnt Mangini with 1 playoff loss and a 4 win season on the resume. This is an accomplished DC with 2 AFC Championship games for the Jets. I do think they will look very closely at the guys possibly tuning him out. The Giants seemed to buy into his act much more than the Jets did this week. Guys that questioned it will be looked at closely.

And get blown out something like 35-6, Will the CS get canned?

If so which HC will Woody and Tannenbaum pursue?

Its not far fetched, remember he canned his buddy Mangini whom he was alot closer to than Rex.

Will the roster get gutted?

This teams window is CLOSED.

Next.

Win or lose this game Rex was keeping his Job. Win or lose this game Schotty will be coordinating his last game as a Jet.

Hopefully we'll lose this game to get a better draft spot. No sense in going to the playoffs this year. This team isnt good to win it all, and thats the point of the playoffs. Lets get a decent draft position and build.

The roster will see heavy turnover. I think the past couple years have been about getting more speed/size/athleticism onto the team, but they still need 1. the QB to emerge and 2. one or two hit drafts. Obviously they will also need major development from the young guys like Ellis, Ducasse, and other lesser or more significant names who lost training camp this year. As many have mentioned, it's because alot of those young guys didn't come right in and contribute that this year has seen some lag in results.

you guys all suck. They will not lose this week, they will kill the fins. Schiity has to save his job remember? Expect them to go downfield this week. At the end of the day it will be Schitty who called the perfect game and saved the day.

And either way, why on earh would they quit on Rex? That is a crazy idea, thay all love him remember?

Archived