Rex On Sanchez...

Il Mostro

From the post game interview: "I think he is the long term solution."

With this idiotic thinking, the future could not be more bleak.

I'm watching it too. There's not a word from his mouth that sounds convincing right now.

He's defeated. He's upset. If he could, he'd tell all the reporters to **** off right now.

From the post game interview: "I think he is the long term solution."

With this idiotic thinking, the future could not be more bleak.

I watched this to, and I acctually took this as I wan't Mark here, but maybe a veteran for next year, and maybe even 2 years, for Mark to learn and grow up more and step back in at 26 years of age, at the very least it opens up the door for this thinking, by saying LONG term solution, but not saying Mark's my guy next year.

Rex is never going to publicly give up on a player like that, it doesn't mean a thing. This is the who was praising Clemens and Ratliff before the Sanchez pick. He doesn't do anything else.

Sanchez may be here next year, in fact he probably will, but I'd actually be stunned if we don't at least bring someone who can actually compete for the starters job.

I really don't think Sanchez is nearly as bad as people make it out to be. By the numbers, he actually had a better year this year than last... and that's despite the fact that everyone around him played worse. He did look terrible today though.

Sanchez sucks. Today, everyday everyday nesxt week. He stays we lose,, suimple

I watched this to, and I acctually took this as I wan't Mark here, but maybe a veteran for next year, and maybe even 2 years, for Mark to learn and grow up more and step back in at 26 years of age, at the very least it opens up the door for this thinking, by saying LONG term solution, but not saying Mark's my guy next year.

In my mind that was Rex's biggest mistake in the three years here was not having QB on the roster that could compete with Sanchez and at least make Mark think there was another option...looks like the kid who was given the keys to the franchise and never had to fight for it...

In my mind that was Rex's biggest mistake in the three years here was not having QB on the roster that could compete with Sanchez and at least make Mark think there was another option...looks like the kid who was given the keys to the franchise and never had to fight for it...

Cause they did the same thing in Baltimore and so far it worked out well for them. It doesn't mean it'll work out again but we've seen about 4 other franchises do the same thing.

I really don't think Sanchez is nearly as bad as people make it out to be. By the numbers, he actually had a better year this year than last... and that's despite the fact that everyone around him played worse. He did look terrible today though.

I agree. The OLine stunk, the running game regressed, and Plax was a downgrade at WR but yet in spite of all of this Sanchez was supposed to be great.

by the real numbers, he did not have a better year... don't let a strategic shift towards more passing within the 10 yard line + more check downs fool you

Archived