Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what lie?

Abou

About Lilly being an easy day 1 lynch. You played it off like it was as common place. Yet it never happen. Possibly an overlook and overstated but interesting enough to garner attention. Not enough for me to vote you cause I don't likey the speed of your train and other than that nothing you have done has really gotten me nervous. Yet if you or Lilly did pop scum I would like to take a look at the other.

Abou

About Lilly being an easy day 1 lynch. You played it off like it was as common place. Yet it never happen. Possibly an overlook and overstated but interesting enough to garner attention. Not enough for me to vote you cause I don't likey the speed of your train and other than that nothing you have done has really gotten me nervous. Yet if you or Lilly did pop scum I would like to take a look at the other.

Your previous post to him said you don't want to put him at L2 (he is already at L2, btw, and you pointed that out even earlier after Brett said something about light speed) and that it's time for him to reveal.... this post basically says you aren't going to vote him, even though you are solidifying the accusation of him lying about Lily being a D1 lynch all the time.

Not sure what to make of you distancing from voting him, but still giving reasons for others to. Hmmm...

Chan always on the hot seat.

Whats funny is Ive always bitched about day 1 nonsense, ghey posts and pics, but I think trying to make cases on day one may be worse its like the planet of the apes in here

Meh. You've played the past few D1's aggressively and with purpose... proclaiming at times you are a "new Smash" and now we see you reverting back to the curmudgeon that doesn't believe in D1 anything. Stinks like your doing Smash's impression of Smash as town.

How come you never addressed Pac's case on you? How come you are playing under the radar suddenly?

Meh. You've played the past few D1's aggressively and with purpose... proclaiming at times you are a "new Smash" and now we see you reverting back to the curmudgeon that doesn't believe in D1 anything. Stinks like your doing Smash's impression of Smash as town.

How come you never addressed Pac's case on you? How come you are playing under the radar suddenly?

You want me to respond to a day one case that made no freakin sense at all simply because I checked into the game and shortly after JIF got killed ? Really ?

Day one is for running players up getting a reveal or backing scum into the corner with some fake reveal if the train guessed luckily. ITS NOT for making cases, do you need any more reason than that APE ? Get real man.

About my lack of participation I have been playing SWTOR and I have not been as active. I got way behind in the reading and felt it better not to post and make an idiot of myself skimming. When the time comes and I need to be involved more you can bet I will be there. As of right now the push seems to be on CTM what more would you like for me to do on day 1 OP ?

You want me to respond to a day one case that made no freakin sense at all simply because I checked into the game and shortly after JIF got killed ? Really ?

Day one is for running players up getting a reveal or backing scum into the corner with some fake reveal if the train guessed luckily. ITS NOT for making cases, do you need any more reason than that APE ? Get real man.

About my lack of participation I have been playing SWTOR and I have not been as active. I got way behind in the reading and felt it better not to post and make an idiot of myself skimming. When the time comes and I need to be involved more you can bet I will be there. As of right now the push seems to be on CTM what more would you like for me to do on day 1 OP ?

Answering simple questions without a tantrum would be nice. Maybe casting a couple votes, making some observations so that other players can get a read on you? That would be good too... you are obviously trying to lay low, and hiding behind the "nothing productive on D1" mantra, which I couldn't disagree with more. D1 is all about establishing a good foundation of reactions, if you don't do it, you get to D2 and it becomes an extended D1.

Anyway, your reluctance to react to anything is also informative. Gotta love the fact that you lose your patience after being asked one question in about 30 pages.

Oh and APE if your so hard up for me to respond to a specific question "Did I shoot teh JIF" The answer is NO I DID NOT SHOOT JIF.

Way to miss the point. I was more interested in your reaction to Pac's formulation of the case on you, not just a flat denial. You called it stupid, but I was hoping you explain what was stupid about it...

Way to miss the point. I was more interested in your reaction to Pac's formulation of the case on you, not just a flat denial. You called it stupid, but I was hoping you explain what was stupid about it...

Actully if you read the post carefully I did explain. I checked into the game and JIF got killed and PAC tried to tie that up in some strage way due to timing and I felt it was ridiculous and it also the reason why PAC eventually moved his vote since he got no traction from anyone else.

Actully if you read the post carefully I did explain. I checked into the game and JIF got killed and PAC tried to tie that up in some strage way due to timing and I felt it was ridiculous and it also the reason why PAC eventually moved his vote since he got no traction from anyone else.

Did you ever vote Pac? Have you voted anyone? I'm just trying not to let you fall off the radar completely here... after you've been a central interrogator as town the past few games... video game or not... you contributions are totally different this game.

Answering simple questions without a tantrum would be nice. Maybe casting a couple votes, making some observations so that other players can get a read on you? That would be good too... you are obviously trying to lay low, and hiding behind the "nothing productive on D1" mantra, which I couldn't disagree with more. D1 is all about establishing a good foundation of reactions, if you don't do it, you get to D2 and it becomes an extended D1.

Anyway, your reluctance to react to anything is also informative. Gotta love the fact that you lose your patience after being asked one question in about 30 pages.

Didnt mean to throw a tantrum but if im not mistaken I have been pushed by both you and PAc to answer this question more than a few times then CTM pushed as well. I find it very funny you guys would directly ask me if I killed JIF.

Didnt mean to throw a tantrum but if im not mistaken I have been pushed by both you and PAc to answer this question more than a few times then CTM pushed as well. I find it very funny you guys would directly ask me if I killed JIF.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm pushing on everyone I can on whatever points I can. Vic was trying to paint it as scummy, whatever, I'm just trying to elicit game content... because I feel that THAT is what D1 is all about. If asking the same question as Pac and CTM is what I had to do to get a reaction, then so be it. I spend most D1s doing this, and then cool my jets later after there's a solid foundation of reactions to measure against prolonged play.

Did you ever vote Pac? Have you voted anyone? I'm just trying not to let you fall off the radar completely here... after you've been a central interrogator as town the past few games... video game or not... you contributions are totally different this game.

Like I said Im not denying I have not been as active but its day 1 OP, look at my posts in previous day 1's most of them are Jokes with no real meaning toward the game. Right now CTM is at L-2 if I vote he goes to L-1 and Im not prepared to do that, but I am prepared to listen to him speak since hes being backed up. I didnt really care much for his self vote but that makes me think hes trying to get away with not revealing due to a power role he does not want to let out just yet. In this case Im fine with not voting CTM. You seem like your pushing for me to Vote CTM and get him to L-1 which IMO would be dangerous. You know I always see him as Scum and vice versa I think you have an agenda and if CTM can buck the pressure, I have no problem voting you.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm pushing on everyone I can on whatever points I can. Vic was trying to paint it as scummy, whatever, I'm just trying to elicit game content... because I feel that THAT is what D1 is all about. If asking the same question as Pac and CTM is what I had to do to get a reaction, then so be it. I spend most D1s doing this, and then cool my jets later after there's a solid foundation of reactions to measure against prolonged play.

Dont worry OP I know exactly how you play.

@ Lily...it's obvious.

@ 80...real name guess = Bob only you spells it with two "o"s. get it...boob....lol

@ CTM...understandable that last game had this effect...still its hard for me to release the pressure unless you reveal or at least remove the self vote.

Your previous post to him said you don't want to put him at L2 (he is already at L2, btw, and you pointed that out even earlier after Brett said something about light speed) and that it's time for him to reveal.... this post basically says you aren't going to vote him, even though you are solidifying the accusation of him lying about Lily being a D1 lynch all the time.

Not sure what to make of you distancing from voting him, but still giving reasons for others to. Hmmm...

Thank you for your commentary Mr Ape. The thing is I meant L1 and wanted to give him a chance to reveal to prevent a ninja hammer. Unlike you I actually play the game as town to find scum, you do it for another reason to boost your ego and suck your own smelly hairy ape dick. So go sit in the corner and felate yourself until your ready to comeback and play like a human. OK?

Thank you for your commentary Mr Ape. The thing is I meant L1 and wanted to give him a chance to reveal to prevent a ninja hammer. Unlike you I actually play the game as town to find scum, you do it for another reason to boost your ego and suck your own smelly hairy ape dick. So go sit in the corner and felate yourself until your ready to comeback and play like a human. OK?

Oh, so your saying you pointed out that he's already at L2, then said you didn't want to put him at L2, but you meant L1. Okay.

Just so you know, when you are fat retard and can't type what you actually mean to, it doesn't make it other people's fault for being confused by it.

Oh, so your saying you pointed out that he's already at L2, then said you didn't want to put him at L2, but you meant L1. Okay.

Just so you know, when you are fat retard and can't type what you actually mean to, it doesn't make it other people's fault for being confused by it.

Agreed. but at the same time it's nothing new. This has been the case since I started playing mafia here. So why haven;t you figured it out like everyone else yet? Are you way too stupid or are you purposely trying to make me look scummy? Hard to believe this is a recent discovery that you just made. Then again you are probably patting yourself on the back with this incredible recent discovery your superior intellect has just made. Like I said earlier.. put your own dick back in your mouth and do not talk to us humans until your ready to act like one.

1) Yes that was douchy, I have no defense other then not being a pet person in general

2) If someone gave me a reason to vote I'd defend, but I've seen none.. Sharrow is voting me cause I OMGUS'd him, even though I didn't.. JC is voting me cause I haven't been lynched on day 1, even though I was. SMC, you and pac are always up to vote me.. Smash is sure to vote me as soon as he emerges from his fantasy world.. this isn't as much emo as just resigned to the fact that identity politics will do me in

It's something I always do ape... to me voting a guy like Nolder and lily (or jf80) is an easy lynch and uninformative, they both will give plenty of good reasons to vote them which allows scum and lazy town to effortless vote them under the guise of thier scummy behavior..

seriously if we run one of them up, for valid reasons, and they are town, then what? Everyone will point to perfectly valid fay 1 cases... I just think it's easy hiding ground for scum early..

Was Nolder calling you out on lie detector scummy, Of course.

Was lily flirting with you're train and not responding to LD until you said it was a trap Scummy? Of Course

but we've seen lily be scummy ever single game, and quite a few people have already told us how naturally scummy Nolder is (not that it wasn't obvious within a few posts)

I don't defend these people cause I think they're town (although on day 1, odds are in my favor), I defend these guys cause I think it's lazy to go after them so early

This is not a good way to look at it, CTM. This allows crafty players to use this meta you've established to push a scummy agenda early without fear of being lynched. Then they have time to properly plan a defense (or NK away the attackers) and slide further into the game.

If somebody is suspicious - vote them. If somebody plays scummy all the time, vote them & lynch them when they do. I can 100% guarantee you that folks will alter their style if their current one results in their continuous lynching.

Something Doggin always said, and he's right: lynch from the top of the suspicious pile, and Cop view from the bottom.

Abou

This is ridiculous, I get called out for defending Lily every game including last game when we were both town. At a minimum this was an honest mistake cause it's one I've made repeatedly. Can't believe I'm being accused of lying over this

just woke up, going to unvote and reread

Cue monkey:

This is indicative of you needing advice from your scum mates to come up with a believable reveal. So that would make you and either Crusher, Pac, Vic, Leelou, Norbert, Lilly, scm, avm, sharrow, verbal, and/or smash scum. I figured this out by looking at the voting patterns and reading the player list and then using my superior monkey intellect to open this game wide open. Another MVP for me.

Archived