Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't. But he revealed Bomb and no way we get enough votes to lynch the monster, plus this homo that plays here, Pac, he said he'd hammer, which everyone except Ape knows he won't.

Probably right on CTM.

Little bit over 2.5 hrs before deadline.

Lets put her at L2 with a little time to claim. If all else fails we can speed lynch the monkey while we sing that Peter Gabriel Classic... "Shock teh Monkey"

unvote

vote Song

Probably right on CTM.

Little bit over 2.5 hrs before deadline.

Lets put her at L2 with a little time to claim. If all else fails we can speed lynch the monkey while we sing that Peter Gabriel Classic... "Shock teh Monkey"

unvote

vote Song

Why are you always like 5 mins behind? Get your fatass out of the wormhole.

@Crusher: Hess said...she? already revealed as bomb

Song (5) - JC, Leelou, Lily, Smash, Crusher

Leelou (4) - AVM, CTM, Ape, Vic

CTM (4) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess

Smash (1) - Brett

Pac (1) - Verbal

Brett (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Smash (1) - Brett

Pac (1) - Verbal

Brett (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

Willing to move, but rather test CTeMo's claim with Pac hammering. Kill 2 aholes with 1 stone.

I'll hammer but everyone watch carefully who's been continually bringing it up.. this pig above, the stupid flea ridden ape, and even LeeLouAlbano managed to poke me about it. Unlike the first 2 I don't mind when she pokes me.

No it doesn't. But he revealed Bomb and no way we get enough votes to lynch the monster, plus this homo that plays here, Pac, he said he'd hammer, which everyone except Ape knows he won't.

Don't be silly, I know he won't do it... but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to have his lift his skirt for us.

I like how CTM has had Verbal, Leelou, SMC, and now others all say they'd like to test his claim, and he's got Pac and Nolder both willing to hammer him... but I'm the only one CTM has tried to paint as scummy in all of it.

Me, the one CTM thinks is a lie detector. I'm not.... but look closely at how careful CTM has been NOT to say his alignment in his bickering with me.

I'd still rather lynch Smash and discard of CTM tomorrow... I actually think Smash is dirty where with CTMutt it's all about the entertainment factor.

... and there you go, like clockwork... the back-pedaling begins.

I can't tell if he's been doing it with every post, I do know its possible he could be doing it to piss me off cause I told him to stop... I also know that the last game I modded, I gave JF80 a role where he was required as a PR to post vote counts, because my lazy a$$ didn't want to do it.

However, I think one of the stipulations when I did it was that he would be punished for posting wrong counts... which Nolderp has done plenty.

I see what you did there.

@Crusher: Hess said...she? already revealed as bomb

Smash (1) - Brett

Pac (1) - Verbal

Brett (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

Is this where CTM reveals to have also been a woman the whole time? Or are we talking pre-op?

Unvote Vote Ape

Do not like how hard he's riding my jock about this. Offer on the polish dude stands.

Hahahahaha... I've rode you about it... because I knew this is what you'd do. Predictable pussy mule is predictable.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (5) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess, Verbal

Smash (1) - Brett

Ape (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

I think it's interesting that Nolder is willing to hammer, but what I think is funny is that I've never confirmed it was a hammer bomb... apparently bolder is the only one that picked that up

Ape.. just make sure you're on this train..

Archived