Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather not direct doctor. Especially if you consider there might be something like a "watcher" or something like that this game, that would make total sense.

You mean like you slightly and ever so sneakedly directed the cop just a few post ago? Watching you baby, so do it SLOWLY.

I'd rather not direct doctor. Especially if you consider there might be something like a "watcher" or something like that this game, that would make total sense.

I'm not doctor directing, but the possibility that the doctor would protect her would probably be enough to prevent her from being shot at imo...

Sucks that she was outed, saving the cop is obviously the ideal way of using this power.

I'm not doctor directing, but the possibility that the doctor would protect her would probably be enough to prevent her from being shot at imo...

Sucks that she was outed, saving the cop is obviously the ideal way of using this power.

I could give a crap less about "directing' being a scum/town tell. I never bought into that, I'm more concerned about exposing the doc faster and offing him. With a game with what seems multiple kill abilities, protective roles would be at a premium IMO. Song's being a quasi-protective role is unfortunate it came out day 1.

I could give a crap less about "directing' being a scum/town tell. I never bought into that, I'm more concerned about exposing the doc faster and offing him. With a game with what seems multiple kill abilities, protective roles would be at a premium IMO. Song's being a quasi-protective role is unfortunate it came out day 1.

Doc can protect her, and if he dies, she can revive him.. or you have the wifom... I think the right move is to leave her power be.. Even if scum has a watcher, it will take till N2 to shoot the doc, and then she could revive

Yes.

I said she could bring back you OR the townie that blows up with you. Notice the large all-caps "OR"

Read.

I think it makes sense to save for an important role.. you agreed with that earlier when Vic suggested lynching smash and reviving if he's town..

oh, wait.. she meant 1 shot as in time..

still, that should be saved for an important power role obviously... think ape is scummy suggesting she use it now

If you aren't lying about being the bomb, and a roleless townie hammers you, and Song brings you back... wouldn't that make your damn near unlynchable and un-NK-able? Which means we'd have a confirmed townie, who can't be taken out, until endgame.

I dunno, that's how I was thinking about it... and that makes you pretty ******* important.

If all you want to do is convolute it and make it out to where I'm suggesting something scummy... it makes me think you might not be a town bomb. In which case, Song can just bring back whoever hammers you if they are important.

Doc can protect her, and if he dies, she can revive him.. or you have the wifom... I think the right move is to leave her power be.. Even if scum has a watcher, it will take till N2 to shoot the doc, and then she could revive

Um. JiF died during the day.

This game will be a bloodbath and I don't expect any balance. At all. Just look at the ******* mod. He's like the love child of Charles Manson and Willy Wonka.

I have to actually work for a bit and may not get to sit down until after deadline. Song is off the list and you ape loving faggots must enjoy the stench of monkey feces all over the game so sorry chap but your close as anyone.

unvote

vote CTM

Bus.

If you aren't lying about being the bomb, and a roleless townie hammers you, and Song brings you back... wouldn't that make your damn near unlynchable and un-NK-able? Which means we'd have a confirmed townie, who can't be taken out, until endgame.

I dunno, that's how I was thinking about it... and that makes you pretty ******* important.

If all you want to do is convolute it and make it out to where I'm suggesting something scummy... it makes me think you might not be a town bomb. In which case, Song can just bring back whoever hammers you if they are important.

the only problem is that we're not sure if the person retains their power

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (6) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess, Verbal, JC, Crusher

Song (3) - Leelou, Lily, Smash

Smash (3) - Brett, Vic, Pac

Leelou (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

@mod.. if song is telling the truth about her role, and she revived a power role, would the revived person retain their power?

If Song is telling the truth, which I will neither confirm nor deny, a revived player would return in the state he/she was in JUST BEFORE dying.

So, for instance, if JiF were to be revived, he'd still be 2nd deputy but would no longer have his 1-time BPV.

I say we let the Random Lynch happen and if the player is important have Song revive him/her.

hmmm... can't decide if this is brilliant or scummy.. a random lynch has a 25% chance of hitting scum, but if the power is lost then scummy idea

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (6) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess, Verbal, JC, Crusher

Smash (4) - Brett, Vic, Pac, AVM

Song (3) - Leelou, Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

If Song is telling the truth, which I will neither confirm nor deny, a revived player would return in the state he/she was in JUST BEFORE dying.

So, for instance, if JiF were to be revived, he'd still be 2nd deputy but would no longer have his 1-time BPV.

This makes a random lynch a lot better play...

Hmm...well, if this is the case then hitting a power role wouldn't hurt us. However, lets say we got the doc somehow: Song dies tonight, and we lose both.

Archived