Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wouldn't.. it usually takes 3 of those types of threads to get banned. But people are in a particularily sour mood right now

Yeah, I put it to the test a couple months ago. Almost got my one-way ticket out... Max was wrong too, btw.

Good thing you guys killed him btw. They probably would have had a better than normal shot of catching either the doc (via Song) or cop (via CTM) tonight with CTM's power.

Vic thinks so too: LOL

Smash has been completely absent from this game meanwhile our typical Ape/CTM/Pac slapfight is centerstage. I think we kill off the inactive and let our cop choose from his reads on what we got today and go from there.

By the way.....

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

1. Vic

2. StraightCash homo (Brett)

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac

6. JiF, killed D1; town, 2nd deputy with 1-time BPV

7. SMC

8. AVM

9. Leelou

10. Crusher

11. CTM, lynched D1; scum, watcher

12. Optimus Primate

13. Sharrow

14. Nolder

15. Hess

16. Smash

17. Song

18. Verbal

Good thing you guys killed him btw. They probably would have had a better than normal shot of catching either the doc (via Song) or cop (via CTM) tonight with CTM's power.

Yeah, when CTM made the argument that the watcher wouldn't watch him every night and it would be okay for the cop to view him... I sort of made up my mind he needed to die.

That said, I really thought he was a scum bomb. So I didn't vote him because I didn't want to die. I'm selfish like that.

I think Nolder and Lily are interesting candidates for scum. One, or both, could be a teammate of his, considering how he stuck his neck out with irrationale arguments to defend the cases on them. Vic doesn't look too good to me right now either. I'm sitting on my other thoughts until day.

Archived