Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the best people are on this board, I hear.

We try ;)

*puts one arm around Nae, one around Lily whispers funny jokes about Pac in their ears*

I was going to make some dramatic post about hating you, but then I realized it was to make a joke about Pac. And damnit, Hess....I just can't hate you.

Yeah, we shouldn't have to wait till Friday night. I got 3 votes, will vote for Leelou to self preserve but she'll do the same to me and we'll both be at L-2. So might as well come clean now.

As Chameleon, I'm the town hider.

I "hide" behind a player each night. First night was JF80 and second night was AVM. I figured those were good choices because it wouldve been bad form to kill last game's mod on the first night (I would have died with him) and no one really cares about AVM except Vic. And if either was scum, my death would have been for a purpose.

Yeah, we shouldn't have to wait till Friday night. I got 3 votes, will vote for Leelou to self preserve but she'll do the same to me and we'll both be at L-2. So might as well come clean now.

As Chameleon, I'm the town hider.

I "hide" behind a player each night. First night was JF80 and second night was AVM. I figured those were good choices because it wouldve been bad form to kill last game's mod on the first night (I would have died with him) and no one really cares about AVM except Vic. And if either was scum, my death would have been for a purpose.

So you hide penis's in your butt. Cool.

Hess killed AVM last game. Guess you're lucky he isn't playing this game.

Archived