Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

I guess it would be best for town to mass reveal now. We can't get this lynch wrong, I don't think. Plus, everyone seems to be roled up, so it may be tough for scum to come up with a clever fake claim (like Pac and Lily struggled with last game).

I'm a paralyzer. I can choose a player each night and prevent him/her from voting the next day.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've used hider as a fake claim successfully, so I'm skeptical of that claim.

And Leelou, it sounds like you could have some sort of percentage role, where maybe you kill some of the time instead of protect. You might ask about that.

I've used hider as a fake claim successfully, so I'm skeptical of that claim.

And Leelou, it sounds like you could have some sort of percentage role, where maybe you kill some of the time instead of protect. You might ask about that.

I asked and no those are not the case.

I might push the deadline to saturday if enough people complain

but yeah I'm out for now

be back ~4-5PM

Weekend deadlines in general just don't really work. Might have to push it to Monday. This game has flown by anyways so I don't see a problem with stretching this day out.

Officially, no. I was GOING to use it on Pac N1, but he got lynched. I actually used it N1 on JiF, but he died so it didn't really take. I haven't used it since.

Brett mentioned that he was unable to vote at one point. I wonder if it got redirected from Jif N1? I was concerned at first that you said only Jif/Pac but it must have been redirected so that makes sense.

Brett mentioned that he was unable to vote at one point. I wonder if it got redirected from Jif N1? I was concerned at first that you said only Jif/Pac but it must have been redirected so that makes sense.

Interesting. So either there is a re-director of some sort or JiF's death moved the night action to someone else.

But yeah if I'm the lynch candidate based on the reveals I have no problem with that as long as we hear from anyone who hasn't revealed yet first.

I think I pretty much confirmed you are town since I hid behind you. I'd be dead if you were scum.

Interesting. So either there is a re-director of some sort or JiF's death moved the night action to someone else.

I'm the redirector, actually. But I can only redirect an action away from myself. I've chosen you as my redirection target (sorry!). I didn't think I'd be an early NK target anyway, and that is obviously true as you are still alive, hehe.

Archived