Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

For now my favorite for scum is Song. Her roleless reveal struck me as trying to stay low-profile where as nobody has been really completely roleless. Pac was "powerless" but even he still had a role to an extent as he was the key to Vic's win-condition. It just doesn't add up. Other than her Nae's whole situation is the other that strikes me as odd.

I could go in this direction too. For now I want Nae's reveal.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just clarifying to you that I never said it was pro scum. Mayhaps that hernia or whatever has clouded your brain? Everyone knows most men think with their smaller head and it's very close to your kotex guarded boo boo.

You suggested it COULD be pro-scum, which is true in some circumstances. In this case it was clearly pro-town, and you still haven't revealed. My a$$ may be in pain but my brain is fine. I helped us find scum. :)

Well that kind of answers a question I had (at least for the time being). After rereading the reveals, I realized Lily said she targeted Crusher as her lover. I was going to ask her today if she had any way of knowing that he was actually town aligned, since it wasn't a predetermined lover situation. By the looks of things, scum took her out hoping for a two-for-one, so I think I'm feeling good about him for the time being. If he was scum, I would think she'd be the last person they'd take out. Of course that could all be a WIFOM, but I think it's enough for now that I feel ok with Crush.

Oh, and scum clearly has a role blocker out there FYI.

For now my favorite for scum is Song. Her roleless reveal struck me as trying to stay low-profile where as nobody has been really completely roleless. Pac was "powerless" but even he still had a role to an extent as he was the key to Vic's win-condition. It just doesn't add up. Other than her Nae's whole situation is the other that strikes me as odd.

Vote: Song

I just asked Nolder and I am dead tonight. Not sure why not with Lilly. but I will be dead by Tomm morning.

I could go in this direction too. For now I want Nae's reveal.

I agree with you there, and I have no intentions of going through with any lynch before we hear that. The fact that since the end of yesterday she's been hinting towards things without actually committing makes it that much more concerning.

I agree with you there, and I have no intentions of going through with any lynch before we hear that. The fact that since the end of yesterday she's been hinting towards things without actually committing makes it that much more concerning.

Song and Nae could very well be the remaining scum. We'll see.

Hate all you want, AVM, but you're a safe guy to hide behind so I did it again.

Bleedin, what makes you think there's a scum roleblocker?

I can go Song or Nae, Song for suspicious roless claim and Nae for fretting a mass reveal.

Hate all you want, AVM, but you're a safe guy to hide behind so I did it again.

Bleedin, what makes you think there's a scum roleblocker?

I can go Song or Nae, Song for suspicious roless claim and Nae for fretting a mass reveal.

I guess it could possibly be something else, but it's the only reason I can come up with as to why my NA didn't seem to go through last night.

Song's believability as roleless is small at this point when everyone else has been roled up. If she really is roleless, at least we don't lose someone who could be important.

the roles are weird as hell and I know Lilly only had the lover thing and my role is weird cause I got to get lynched to roleblock someone. But NO role does stnad out.

Archived