Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have quite a bit of catching up to do. I've been unexpectedly out most of the day. Sorry about not warning you. The good news is we may have found the dog we've been wanting to adopt. It all depends now on what our other dog thinks.

I'll catch up now and hopefully have something to say.

Holy crap. I went to bed early last night and wake up to find 2 phases already gone >.>

yeah pretty much

had Pac been night killed Vic would have turned into a survivor

but yeah in the future I'll just keep my lynchers around

they can talk and stuff I guess

it's just weird to keep someone around who has no objective and will probably get bored and try to **** up the game for both sides just to amuse themselves

I think it makes it funner. I was a lyncher in Lily's game and she didn't announce that I had won when I did. It doesn't make much sense to when either town or mafia has to still play.

It's true

I'm more of a Song fan tbh

Wow I thought you hated me :oP

I will destroy you.

<3

Not gunna lie. I <3 Song. But I'd totally be your **** buddy if you want.

<3 you too boo.

Honestly I can't get a good read in this game because everything has been so rushed. Looks like we are screwed this game and the mafia are having us exactly where they want us. I'm going to do a more thorough reread and pick out who I think is scum.

Reading through and LOL, Lily, I'm in the game. Just a lot going on and I see I even missed the Day 2 vote. Crazy.

Sorry, but I have no real idea going on but the nudge the inactives seems to be a scum play and classic move by BG. So, yeah, I'll go there.

Vote: Bleedin Green

I'd say you're sexy.

Right back at ya stud.

not at all

just been giving you a tough time lately in mafia ;)

Well that's nice to know :oP

I don't want to rush today. Day 2's hammer really was an accident. I want to get a chance to look over a few things first.

Even bringing him to L-1, when it was obvious people were trying to speed/blind lynch him, is a reckless move. Scum was definitely a factor in that lynch. I understand JC thought he had some good info, which he did, it was just put out there wrong, and scum took advantage of it.

Reading through and LOL, Lily, I'm in the game. Just a lot going on and I see I even missed the Day 2 vote. Crazy.

Sorry, but I have no real idea going on but the nudge the inactives seems to be a scum play and classic move by BG. So, yeah, I'll go there.

Vote: Bleedin Green

Dude, you had four posts in the entire game before this. FOUR. That's a whole new definition of inactive. We're probably in an end-game scenario or at least close to it, so that sh*t needs to come to an end. Now it's scummy to want people to actually participate in the game? Whatever you say.

To counter, BEING inactive is a scum play and classic move by SMC

:P

That being said, I don't feel great about either. I can't be here for good until after 2 because of class, so I'm going to wait and vote. I want to hear from everyone, and as was said earlier we can't afford to misstep after rushing so far

Dude, you had four posts in the entire game before this. FOUR. That's a whole new definition of inactive. We're probably in an end-game scenario or at least close to it, so that sh*t needs to come to an end. Now it's scummy to want people to actually participate in the game? Whatever you say.

Four? Wow, that is low. LOL, my bad.

But, yeah, I usually try to lay low early now so I don't end up a NK. Better that scum forget about me than shoot me. Still, 4 is epically low. I'll try to participate more but the combination of an uber fast game, personal responsibilities, and the Schitty/Sparano/Sanchez/Unnamed Sources have kept me away.

Archived