Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to find a nice video to go with it but couldn't, oh well

Song, Kitana, Mafia Turncoat, Has been lynched

it's now Night again

send in actions

Any chance you feel like giving us a little breakdown on what exactly a "mafia turncoat" is? Never seen that before here and couldn't find it on mafiascum.

Any chance you feel like giving us a little breakdown on what exactly a "mafia turncoat" is? Never seen that before here and couldn't find it on mafiascum.

Initially Town aligned. If ever Night Killed, instead of dying joins the Mafia.

I feel I should clarify that Song was not aware she was a Turncoat

she was told she was a powerless townie and operated under that information until she was turned

And the only way she turns is if she's NK'd?

I find it amazing how this happens at least once per game over here and yet every time it happens, people are still absolutely shocked by it.

Yep. A lot of us have been a victim to it, including me. Hell, I got run up over Memorial Day Weekend once because No-Life-CTM decided to be active during the holiday.

Scum, even those who didn't know they were scum, have no business bitching about getting lynched without getting a word in. You were scum!!!! I mean come on. At least we allowed Verb and Song to role reveal before taking them down this time.

LOL

"Please allow me a little more time to lie to you and trick you not to lynch my scum a$$!"

Archived