Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, son of a bitch. Oh well... and you're welcome town for being your best player. :-P

Well played, btw -- I don't remember if I typed it up, but at one point I thought to myself "I can't trust BG...but if he's put together this elaborate of a ploy good for him. Feel like we gotta stick with him at this point"

Weird goofy game Nolder. Totally awesome thanx for modding.

no probs I had a ton of fun modding here

and if I do say so myself it's turned out pretty good for absolutely no preparation and little concern for balance

hope ya'll had (are having) fun

Read my post -- it was obvious I read over the scene quickly and missed the mafia part. Why, as a member of the scum team, would I try and imply that SMC was not scum? And why go after Nae instead of 80 right out of the gate?

Go back and look at Lily against 80. Ironic that Lily goes after 80 and she turns up dead next. Yes, it made sense to go after the lover's there but why Lily over Crush?

Read my post -- it was obvious I read over the scene quickly and missed the mafia part. Why, as a member of the scum team, would I try and imply that SMC was not scum? And why go after Nae instead of 80 right out of the gate?

Go back and look at Lily against 80. Ironic that Lily goes after 80 and she turns up dead next. Yes, it made sense to go after the lover's there but why Lily over Crush?

Do you REEEEEALLY think I'm smart enough to have made it this long as scum?

I have dinner plans, with a lady friend -- so I'm going to eat some steak, drink some alcohol, and have a good time. I'll try to check in at some point, but no promises.

Think about the situation of my role claim. Why claim backup bodyguard? I claimed late, remember -- why claim something that at the time made me very expendable to the town. It was EASILY very suspicious, and not a smart scum play. I know neither of you girls have played much with me but I'm sure as hell going to make sure I do a better job than backup to a position that was already explained to be useless. Remember the interaction with SMC? Pretty well staged if we planned that whole confusion over BG meaning bodyguard or BG thing.

Archived