Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, Im sober enough to do this I think.

Now....if i lose to 80 because im a dumbass ill never hear the end of it.

So here is why you can trust me Leelou and Nae:

If I'm scum and not 80, wouldn't I have killed Crush off instead of Lily? Lily was after 80 somewhat, and hadn't really shown much interest in me (being scum, that is ;) ). Call it WIFOM all you want, but it's pure and simple logic. At that point, the scum team had two players left. SMC and either 80 or me. If it's me, and I kill Crusher Lily is then vetted, and she would be leaned upon more heavily (like it or not, that's what happens at this stage of the game). It in turn gets 80 lynched. If not in place of Song, almost assuredly in todays game phase. Notice as soon as I claimed backup bodyguard 80 tried to throw doubt out there on my claim. The plan all along was to use the weakness of my claim to get me here.

And most importantly, what kind of dumbass scum tries to get the ****ing cop lynched instead of the obvious move to go after 80? If you guys REALLY think I'm that diabolical, well I don't know what to tell ya.

I may be Vic's protege, but I'm no Vic.

I knew Leelou was not scum.

I knew Monkey was not scum.

I know Bg makes a good point today.

And someone (i forget who said they had the ability) took my vote today.

1. Leelou- inn

2. Monkey boy- inn

3. Song- not so much

4. Smc- not so much

I've only used my power, officially, on 2 nights. I used it N1 on JiF, but he died at night. Then I used it last night on Nae because I thought she was scum. Obviously, being that she seems to be the town cop, that wasn't a wise decision. Given that mafia had a cop there probably is one for us, so I believe Nae.

I didn't use it last night. I'm glad I didn't given that we went from 7 players to 4.

So I reviewed the game to see if there was anything of interest. AVM played an ultra-clean game for the most part, lot's of joke posts. But a few of his game-related posts intrigued me:

Nope. unvote, vote JC

A vote for Lily is a vote for your own death.

This was from early in the game, where AVM casually laid the 2nd vote on Lily.

Skimmer.

Lily voted for JC, not vice versa.... derp derp... derp

Ape calls out AVM.

....WTF?

I've disappeared for entire days before and not missed that much.

AVM points out that he's missed out on a lot.

To counter, BEING inactive is a scum play and classic move by SMC

:tongue:

That being said, I don't feel great about either. I can't be here for good until after 2 because of class, so I'm going to wait and vote. I want to hear from everyone, and as was said earlier we can't afford to misstep after rushing so far

Then, he calls out SMC for being inactive, even though he only has maybe 2 game-related posts from D1 to D2.

Vote: SMC

I don't like the "typical BG scum play" post by SMC. Just strikes me as something I've seen from him before

This is much later in the game. In between, AVM hadn't brought much of anything to the table. In fact, he didn't drop a vote in 2 days. This may have been a possible bus vote.

Votecount

Leelou - Song, Verbal, Lily (3)

SMC - BG, JF80, AVM (3)

BG - SMC (1)

Verbal - Crusher (1)

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

At the time, this was the 3rd vote on SMC's train. Not enough to put SMC in danger but enough to perhaps help clear AVM if SMC became the lynch.

Yeah, we shouldn't have to wait till Friday night. I got 3 votes, will vote for Leelou to self preserve but she'll do the same to me and we'll both be at L-2. So might as well come clean now.

As Chameleon, I'm the town hider.

I "hide" behind a player each night. First night was JF80 and second night was AVM. I figured those were good choices because it wouldve been bad form to kill last game's mod on the first night (I would have died with him) and no one really cares about AVM except Vic. And if either was scum, my death would have been for a purpose.

SMC mentions in his fake reveal that he hid behind AVM. Interesting. Perhaps an attempt to clear both of them, since, if he was telling the truth, hiding behind scum might have killed him.

LOL...you really think as scum I'd claim backup bodyguard? I come from the Vic school of go big or go home, and remember my scum game with CTM? Backup bodyguard is EASILY the most killable claim, and I had the luxury of seeing everyone else's claims if I was going to make something up.

And then the WIFOM AVM dropped on us, playing the "derp, do you think I'm that big of an idiot?" card.

Nae or Leelou, if either of you are the last one, hats off. Between the interactions with SMC, the overall sloppy play (uncharacteristic of him), total lack of participation for most of the game, his low believability reveal and subsequent WIFOM, I'm all in on AVM.

Not allowing a player to vote...first off, doesn't seem like a very pro-town role, eh?

Secondly, why choose Nae to paralyze? If a town role, you've got to know a misstep is extremely costly to the town...so it's something you'd definitely holster. I'm guessing he picked to say JiF night one because aside from the fact he died...picking JiF for the lols is a "good excuse"

Archived