The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Scummy play is scummy play Crusher. If Lily always plays scummy, she's always going to be a lynch candidate. You seem to be willing to kill anyone right now. I know we only recently moved out of all-out gay jokes mode and into SRS mode but.....what's up with that?

We are murderous killer mosters this game. At least those of us that are town. Im ready to slaughter innocents. What your not? Huh? Don;t get me started I will gnaw your face off. mmmmmm face

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone gotta die. If he dies he dies. He said himself, "who cares it's day 1"

Yeah, I get all that... but it doesn't change that Lily is kinda flailing and pushing attention wherever she can.

At this point, I'd vote Lily, stay with Verb and if it comes down to Nolder, sure I'll vote him as preventative maintenance, because he's overdue for epic stupidity. LOL

Still not sure what to thing of you and your telegraphed traps... feeling pretty contrived.

Scummy play is scummy play Crusher. If Lily always plays scummy, she's always going to be a lynch candidate. You seem to be willing to kill anyone right now. I know we only recently moved out of all-out gay jokes mode and into SRS mode but.....what's up with that?

Noticed, but it doesn't fit the meta of crusher a fat anxious dildo when scum...

Yeah, I get all that... but it doesn't change that Lily is kinda flailing and pushing attention wherever she can.

At this point, I'd vote Lily, stay with Verb and if it comes down to Nolder, sure I'll vote him as preventative maintenance, because he's overdue for epic stupidity. LOL

Still not sure what to thing of you and your telegraphed traps... feeling pretty contrived.

How do you get that from my voting Verb and being willing to vote Nolder? Or did I miss something I said?

You thinking is an oxymoron just shut the **** up before I back hand you across the interwebz. Got me? Im trying to figure out whos death will give more info. I want to kill someone and eat their carcass. I do..

Wait what? Now your calling Liily out on day 1. Guess you learned your lesson last game huh? LOL "Gee another Lilly Day 1 lynch" CTM is dead dead dead hahah I say Lilly, Nolder, Monkey or anyone else other than myself and JiF is a good day 1 lynch. I would also lynch that Lily's lover dude. He sucks at spelling.

Im trying to figure out whos death will give more info.

Noticed, but it doesn't fit the meta of crusher a fat anxious dildo when scum...

Yeah? Go get me a calculator so can calculate the calories I will eat while I chew your gigantic noodle dancing brain. Go now, Mrs Crusher bought me a mens weight watcher online memebership for christmas. Im like Charles Barkley mother****. Im not a role model, I get paid to reak havoc in the mafia goodness.

Next you'll tell us how Lily always gets lynched on D1... Crusher didn't do the anxious bit the last time he was scum. Your assumptions are the truest sign of your absolute idiocy.

Yeah? Go get me a calculator so can calculate the calories I will eat while I chew your gigantic noodle dancing brain. Go now, Mrs Crusher bought me a mens weight watcher online memebership for christmas. Im like Charles Barkley mother****. Im not a role model, I get paid to reak havoc in the mafia goodness.

Don't get fresh with me farfissa, I'll roll your fat a$$ into traffic

You thinking is an oxymoron just shut the **** up before I back hand you across the interwebz. Got me? Im trying to figure out whos death will give more info. I want to kill someone and eat their carcass. I do..

You should set more traps... piece of advice, don't put a neon sign over the next one that says "LOOK EVERYONE THERE'S A TRAP HERE!"

You should set more traps... piece of advice, don't put a neon sign over the next one that says "LOOK EVERYONE THERE'S A TRAP HERE!"

My traps are complex and awesome. sit back and try to take notes ok? now go get me a box of animal crackers, and I will kick you in your left testicle if they dont have the pink frosting... you got me?

Archived