The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

This is a meaningless post. What are my "true colors", Ape?

Erratic.

Earlier you were talking like you 'learned something' while modding and were much more measured, now you're all "I'll hammer blind".

Seems like a conflict of intellect.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, JF80... for someone claiming "you don't stand in the way of a lynch" you sure seemed to do just that when you pushed the assumption that the first train of the game was on a townie, and that it was time to start casing the people voting there...

Your play earlier is a complete contradiction of your statement.

Also, JF80... for someone claiming "you don't stand in the way of a lynch" you sure seemed to do just that when you pushed the assumption that the first train of the game was on a townie, and that it was time to start casing the people voting there...

Your play earlier is a complete contradiction of your statement.

I never made an argument against lynching Verbal. In fact, I even said it would be the most useful lynch.

Pot. Kettle.

I've never seen someone more set in his ways with this game than you.

This has nothing to do with me... I'm calling you out on your contradictions within this game. I don't care what you normally do, etc.

I'm talking about this game.

You stalled a lynch earlier by assuming that it had to be a townie - and now you are saying you don't stand in the way of a lynch, and you want to blind hammer someone. Just saying, that is a huge contradiction. Not even saying it makes you scum, just a moron.

This has nothing to do with me... I'm calling you out on your contradictions within this game. I don't care what you normally do, etc.

I'm talking about this game.

So my "erratic" play has nothing to do with your observations of how I always play? "True colors" indeed.

I never made an argument against lynching Verbal. In fact, I even said it would be the most useful lynch.

You halted the train. Plain and simple. Everything you said after that was decoration. The underlying maneuver is that his train when from gaining momentum, to stopping when you started casing people on it based on the assumption that Verbal must be town.

So my "erratic" play has nothing to do with your observations of how I always play? "True colors" indeed.

I've made my point pretty clearly you blockhead.

You just said, "I don't stand in front of a lynch" while earlier in the game you put the kibosh on Verbal's train by casing people on it and assuming he is town. Thus, stopping a lynch.

That all happened in this game. Dopey a$$.

You halted the train. Plain and simple. Everything you said after that was decoration. The underlying maneuver is that his train when from gaining momentum, to stopping when you started casing people on it based on the assumption that Verbal must be town.

No one changed their vote because of what I said. Early trains always die on Day 1.

Here's Nolder going from "I don't care mode" to "I give up" mode. He may well be town but I've learned not to get in the way of a lynch. So like I said, I'll hammer if someone puts him at L-1 since I haven't voted yet. Up to you guys.

The problem is looks like bravado on his part and not it makes no difference to the town...I'd give him time to reveal...

I don't like that the only people on Verbal with me are Nolderp and Lillith.

I feel like AVM plopped his vote on the easiest lynch in mafia. Still waiting for CTM to start playing and get that ******* vote off me. I notice that Hess already moved his vote off JC, to me... Because he's stupid, or trying to avoid voting Nolder. So I will instead...

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

/roll eyes

Good thing I don't do the same thing with someone every game, huh?

unvote, happy?

I'm heading to lunch then I'll check in before my next class

Not even really odd posting by 80, IMO. He does the same thing scum or town...which is why he always dies early. Regardless, everyone knows my stance on blind lynching. Want to hear Nolders reveal and not risk a ninja hammer with 80 wanting to end the day. Ape's the same old ape, and Hess seems as crazy as normal to me.

A couple players are sticking out right now, but IDK if it's in a scummy sense or not.

Not even really odd posting by 80, IMO. He does the same thing scum or town...which is why he always dies early. Regardless, everyone knows my stance on blind lynching. Want to hear Nolders reveal and not risk a ninja hammer with 80 wanting to end the day. Ape's the same old ape, and Hess seems as crazy as normal to me.

A couple players are sticking out right now, but IDK if it's in a scummy sense or not.

Gee thanks for the commentary now shut up before I back hand you into oblivion.

Archived