The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Lily (2)- JC, Brett

Ape (1)- CTM

Nolder (5)- Leelou, Verbal, Pac, Crusher, Jif

JF80 (1)- AVM

Verbal (3)- Ape, Nolder, Lily

JC (1) - Hess

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE FRIDAY 5PM EST

I don't like that the only people on Verbal with me are Nolderp and Lillith.

I feel like AVM plopped his vote on the easiest lynch in mafia. Still waiting for CTM to start playing and get that ******* vote off me. I notice that Hess already moved his vote off JC, to me... Because he's stupid, or trying to avoid voting Nolder. So I will instead...

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

I don't like that the only people on Verbal with me are Nolderp and Lillith.

I feel like AVM plopped his vote on the easiest lynch in mafia. Still waiting for CTM to start playing and get that ******* vote off me. I notice that Hess already moved his vote off JC, to me... Because he's stupid, or trying to avoid voting Nolder. So I will instead...

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

Getting behind the fay guy i see. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

FOS PAC too... King of the pussy faggots started the game by throwing votes all over, and now he's gone quiet.

blow me bonzo...

I'm having fun with the nervous nellies on the main board in the LT thread.. JiF just announced his retirement from the topic LOL.

yeah I guess

get a bigger train on him and I'll hop over

I tend to just join bandwagons day 1 because who gives a **** really?

This is the post I wanted to bump - I saw it this morning when I was re-reading on the iPad.

From what I've seen of Nolder playing on DM, this is a scumtell. I've nailed him on D1 as scum, when he's made taken the "its day 1 who gives a sh*t" position. Its a bit meta, but this stood out to me on re-read.

This is the post I wanted to bump - I saw it this morning when I was re-reading on the iPad.

From what I've seen of Nolder playing on DM, this is a scumtell. I've nailed him on D1 as scum, when he's made taken the "its day 1 who gives a sh*t" position. Its a bit meta, but this stood out to me on re-read.

IC

Here's Nolder going from "I don't care mode" to "I give up" mode. He may well be town but I've learned not to get in the way of a lynch. So like I said, I'll hammer if someone puts him at L-1 since I haven't voted yet. Up to you guys.

yeah I guess

get a bigger train on him and I'll hop over

I tend to just join bandwagons day 1 because who gives a **** really?

in a few games you'll realize this happens almost every game Crusher

I dunno what it is I do that makes people think I'm scummy but it always seems to happen

'scool though

I can deal

come at me

edit: I didn't mean literally :( your vote makes me sad...and hungrier. I think I'll get myself some ice cream

well why not Verbal or Lily?

it's all senseless posturing and I just do not care

I'd prefer to stay in the game but at the moment I'm in 3 and signed up for 4 or 5 more

it'll make little difference to me if I'm offed so if that's what you want feel free

Here's Nolder going from "I don't care mode" to "I give up" mode. He may well be town but I've learned not to get in the way of a lynch. So like I said, I'll hammer if someone puts him at L-1 since I haven't voted yet. Up to you guys.

Understood but at the same time I missed the reveal.

Archived