The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

anyway lets get this cleared up

you want me to reveal CTM? Lily? Pac?

so far the only one of you three that hasn't seemed overeager was CTM but he's the only one of you three I was told actually wants me to reveal

gettin' some mixed messages guys

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far the only one of you three that hasn't seemed overeager was CTM but he's the only one of you three I was told actually wants me to reveal

Unvote

Vote Nolder

heh?

JF80 wants to blinds lynch you and will actually do it.

Pac wants to talk big about blind lynching you, but will run in fear if given the opportunity..

near as I can tell everyone else was fine waiting..

I'm out of here in 15 minutes so I'm not about to go digging for the incriminating evidence... if anyone not named Nolder needs to see it again I'll pull it up from home later on.

Park the tractor, wipe of the grass, and take your mowing sneaks off before you go into the house and hit us up with the post he volunteered to be lynch. He did say he didn;t care about day 1 and it didn't matter, but volunteer? I missed that.

Please go ahead and qoute that for me.. K?

unvote

go like 5 pages back and read Nolders posts... something along the lines of "if I need to be the day 1 lynch so be it" or some such gobbledygook.

sound like a tracker to you fat man?

Park the tractor, wipe of the grass, and take your mowing sneaks off before you go into the house and hit us up with the post he volunteered to be lynch. He did say he didn;t care about day 1 and it didn't matter, but volunteer? I missed that.

you are disgusting...

but if Nolder is scum, then this post you look like a townie.

well why not Verbal or Lily?

it's all senseless posturing and I just do not care

I'd prefer to stay in the game but at the moment I'm in 3 and signed up for 4 or 5 more

it'll make little difference to me if I'm offed so if that's what you want feel free

This is the post Pac is referring to. And he's right.

You may not care about the game, nolder, but town losing the tracker would be a big hit.

Don't mind crazy Hess. He's being SUPER crazy to convince us he's town. Watch as he votes me next.

Is he? Where is the super crazy part?

I agree we shouldn't blind lunch nokder...

Pig.

zi traps?

Moron.

FOS this pile of crap above...

Noldy locks already gave the proveribal "lynch me if you must - no sweat". That's either indicative of a roleless townie or scum..

you're trying to come off as uber townie and it reeks.

Thanks for my first official read of the game.

This I agree with.

Except, CTM's not my first ping... Nolderp is my first ping. Also, 80 is alarming to me right now. Really don't like Verb's play at all so far. Mostly feel good about Crusher, Hess and there's how many people not even participating in D1? FOS all non-participation dirty pigs.

I do, because lynching him before he can reveal is bad.

Super townie, to the town town rescue town...

give me the vote count and I'll accomodate.

oh, Verb and CTM want you to reveal...

Haha... sure you will pussy faggot.

This is the post Pac is referring to.

Thank you..

so a power role in a vanilla game is fine with getting lynched.. and if it is a vanilla game, which I'm pretty sure it is, then what the hell does a town need a tracker for?

oh you mean where I said I'm in 4 games and signed up for like 5 more?

yeah that's me just not giving a sh*t

a game is just a game and there's plenty of them going around right now

Yes but for the rest of us who DON'T have 80,000+ posts on multiple message boards this is the only game we are participating in. A game is just a game but we'd like to win this game.

Thank you..

so a power role in a vanilla game is fine with getting lynched.. and if it is a vanilla game, which I'm pretty sure it is, then what the hell does a town need a tracker for?

when you guys play vanilla games do you have zero power roles?

because I dunno what else to tell you dude

I'm a tracker

I track people at night

I can't change my role just because of what you expect to see (or not see) in the game

Yes but for the rest of us who DON'T have 80,000+ posts on multiple message boards this is the only game we are participating in. A game is just a game but we'd like to win this game.

well maybe you should have lynched Lily or Verbal earlier :P

anyway I'm not dead yet so stop crying

and even if I was you can win without a tracker

just scumhunt a little

yeah I don't see why I should give a sh*t whether I'm lynched or not

you guys wanna lynch your tracker that's on you

I'll just go pay attention to one of my other games

In your other games, do you not give a sh*t who gets lynched on D1 too... or is that just how you chose to play this game, given your "role" as tracker?

Maybe we run up our cop and kill him D1, cause like who cares dude... and then we're stuck with you as our wanking "tracker. "

Nothing pro-town about any of this bullsh*t.

Nolder has seen and heard of multiple speed lynches around these parts yet he says "go ahead and lynch me" earlier then disappears...

no sir.. I don't buy it.

if you wanna know I had a fight with my mother and left to spend a couple days at a friends house

wasn't exactly in a "please not me!" mood

In your other games, do you not give a sh*t who gets lynched on D1 too... or is that just how you chose to play this game, given your "role" as tracker?

Maybe we run up our cop and kill him D1, cause like who cares dude... and then we're stuck with you as our wanking "tracker. "

Nothing pro-town about any of this bullsh*t.

usually

when I'm scum I try to pick out a target I don't want to go up against but if I'm town i'm pretty apathetic about day 1

I say we keep this moron alive so he HAS to pay attention to this game. Then when it becomes clear he's not the tracker we lynch his scummy self.

Wait. I thought you never stood in the way of a lynch?

Now I really want to see Nolder's alignment.

Archived