The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the train on Verbal. Impatient Verbal is a scummy Verbal.

Unvote

Vote Verb

I could go Nolder, too, easily enough. I haven't seen anything else this game to catch my attention. Yet.

This is a great 'nudge Verbal's train along' vote.

Crusher is making me wonder... the past few games where he's run this play, he puts the vote on me, and see's who follows... now he seems less interested in people following, and more interested in making sure everyone knows he's doing his "lynch Ape scumtrap" ... not much of a trap when you tell everyone its a trap right away.

Fat man, don't make me think you're scum if your not... you know how messy it'll get... for everyone. Ugh.

Pac (3rd vote) and Nolder (random pile-on vote) assisted in this Verbal train the most. Just pointing that out.

I see it differently - Pac's vote didn't strike me as weird - but the nudge vote from Lily did. Agreed on the Nolder vote, though.

I have been delayed for the foreseeable future

I'll be around for awhile more

Oh, are we doing that thing where we tell everyone what we are doing every 5 posts?

I just came back from the men's room... hate pooping at work, can never get a good pinch... might have to go again soon... not sure what's wrong with me... I've had 2 Paul Bunyan's today... and got that magical feeling that there's another one a-comin'

Also, I'm feeling sorta thirsty. I might get a drink soon.

Pac (3rd vote) and Nolder (random pile-on vote) assisted in this Verbal train the most. Just pointing that out.

It's funny... I usually get a bunch of crap from everyone if I start analyzing a vote train BEFORE we know the alignment of the person being voted.

Crusher is making me wonder... the past few games where he's run this play, he puts the vote on me, and see's who follows... now he seems less interested in people following, and more interested in making sure everyone knows he's doing his "lynch Ape scumtrap" ... not much of a trap when you tell everyone its a trap right away.

Fat man, don't make me think you're scum if your not... you know how messy it'll get... for everyone. Ugh.

Truth is nobody's really biting.

Who you got for scum?

Seems to easy but I would say Nolder. Not sure what to get from the Verb is impateint thing.

in a few games you'll realize this happens almost every game Crusher

I dunno what it is I do that makes people think I'm scummy but it always seems to happen

'scool though

I can deal

come at me

edit: I didn't mean literally :( your vote makes me sad...and hungrier. I think I'll get myself some ice cream

It's funny... I usually get a bunch of crap from everyone if I start analyzing a vote train BEFORE we know the alignment of the person being voted.

1. You're the Ape. You deserve it.

2. While we don't yet know Verb's alignment, chances are the first person who gets run up is town. And in any case I felt it was worth pointing out if he DOES flip town.

3. Rule 14.

in a few games you'll realize this happens almost every game Crusher

I dunno what it is I do that makes people think I'm scummy but it always seems to happen

'scool though

I can deal

come at me

edit: I didn't mean literally :( your vote makes me sad...and hungrier. I think I'll get myself some ice cream

Scummy or not someone got to die today, if not monkey why not you?

Oh, are we doing that thing where we tell everyone what we are doing every 5 posts?

I just came back from the men's room... hate pooping at work, can never get a good pinch... might have to go again soon... not sure what's wrong with me... I've had 2 Paul Bunyan's today... and got that magical feeling that there's another one a-comin'

Also, I'm feeling sorta thirsty. I might get a drink soon.

Hate pooping at work? F'ing love it. Just had my afternoon poop. It was fanstastic. I see it as getting paid to poop. Makes the experience that much greater. In fact, the first thing I do when I get a new job or at a new clients site is scope out the pooper situation. I need to know where to go in case I've got something brewing.

Scummy or not someone got to die today, if not monkey why not you?

well why not Verbal or Lily?

it's all senseless posturing and I just do not care

I'd prefer to stay in the game but at the moment I'm in 3 and signed up for 4 or 5 more

it'll make little difference to me if I'm offed so if that's what you want feel free

Hate pooping at work? F'ing love it. Just had my afternoon poop. It was fanstastic. I see it as getting paid to poop. Makes the experience that much greater. In fact, the first thing I do when I get a new job or at a new clients site is scope out the pooper situation. I need to know where to go in case I've got something brewing.

I def agree with this, i like to find the out of the way pooper. The men's room that's close to a department that mostly has women in it, like customer service

I def agree with this, i like to find the out of the way pooper. The men's room that's close to a department that mostly has women in it, like customer service

At my office, I use the executive pooper. Its a single stand alone bathroom. Beautiful. Great seat. Nice scented air wicks. And its right next to this trashy call center where a bunch of sluts work. My goal is for them to get a whiff of my goodness. FIgure if they like the smell of my sh*t, maybe they would lick the bung hole on a date.

At my office, I use the executive pooper. Its a single stand alone bathroom. Beautiful. Great seat. Nice scented air wicks. And its right next to this trashy call center where a bunch of sluts work. My goal is for them to get a whiff of my goodness. FIgure if they like the smell of my sh*t, maybe they would lick the bung hole on a date.

This post is way more disturbing when I realized you were talking about guys

If this happens to work please do not report this to Dr Crushlove. LOL

Archived