Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out of rep..

why am i so damn careless with it!!

Sandman had a couple of funnies that pretty much saved my 7 page catch up. Not a whole lot of lulz going on around here. Probably need to kill the Ape or something. With 14 people to lynch, could you imagine his FOS of list?

Vote Count:

JiF (1) - StraightCash

Nolder (1) - Smash

Wombat (4) - Dan, JVOR, Nolder, Song

Klecko (1) - 80

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (8) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi

Pac (1) - DPR

Dan (1) - Verb

Verb (2) - Crusher, SMC

StraightCash(3) - Sharrow, Vic, AVM

Sharrow (1) - Ape

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Sandman had a couple of funnies that pretty much saved my 7 page catch up. Not a whole lot of lulz going on around here. Probably need to kill the Ape or something. With 14 people to lynch, could you imagine his FOS of list?

gaype is probably in a panic thinking about how he's going to cover all the bases neccesary to say he pegged 75% of scum team on day 1..

I think he's voted about 4 people already, so he's on his way..

someone needs to die though, this has been a sh*t show so far.. lol

Good point, Sharrow.

Still catching up again.....

Really? That warranted a "good point"?

@ BG, JC unvoted me.

I think Nolder was really being annoying, but I'm getting a town read on him.

Brett and I always go at each other, it seems, so I'll wait and see how he plays from here on.

The Monkey is playing pretty subdued so far, which is odd for him, but not necessarily scummy.

In other words, I still got nothin' but then I suck at day 1 anyway.

Unvote for now.

I'm pretty sure I'm like 3rd in post count - only because the Nolderp and 80 show has pretty much consumed the thread. So, I'm not posting less.... and frankly there really isn't a game being played yet, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do other than roll with the punches until the sh*t show is over.

The assertion that anyone should be "trying hard" at this point is laughable, to be honest... there's 27 people in this game. We aren't catching scum on D1. I've already accepted that as fact, so I'm resigned to not burning myself out on this game on the first day.

In fact, you are the only person I'm getting scummy vibes from at all here...

gaype is probably in a panic thinking about how he's going to cover all the bases neccesary to say he pegged 75% of scum team on day 1..

I know, I like want to unvote80 and vote others but then I think about how many F'ing votes its going to take and I feel defeated.

Really want to kill the Ape. Watching him figure out the entire game on his way out would be epic.

I'm resisting insulting you because I feel guilty afterward. Like I'm picking on a helpless child.

lol.. everytime i read nolders posts I picture him looking like this little **** (atleast he's white though, amiright?)

The assertion that anyone should be "trying hard" at this point is laughable, to be honest... there's 27 people in this game. We aren't catching scum on D1. I've already accepted that as fact, so I'm resigned to not burning myself out on this game on the first day.

Exactly! So why not enjoy the asians?

81383492.jpg

Remember when you said how day one would go quickly despite the size, because lynches happen so quickly these days?

Yeah, that was funny.

Wait, are you really going to make FOS lists right now? Perhaps you should guarantee to us who all the townies are before we commence any further... you ******* idiot.

I voted Klacko, and Sharrow. I think Nolder is town. I think Lily might be scum, currently trying to decide if I should move my vote to her, or just partake in the kill 80 for spam thing going on... 27 peeps, we'll need to stifle some of the stupidity at some point, or it'll be impossible to re-read when we decide to actually try.

I know, I like want to unvote80 and vote others but then I think about how many F'ing votes its going to take and I feel defeated.

Really want to kill the Ape. Watching him figure out the entire game on his way out would be epic.

No matter what you type... this is all I see:

"Like, oh emmm geee ... hi-yeee boys!! I just wanna like tell you guys that APE is TOWN I swear to gawd, I like totally guarantee it 100% or I'll forfeit my totally way rad super cute nickname I gave myself: The Greatest Scum MVP Evah"

So really, right now, no one has a reason to vote 80? I know it's day 1, but the people that are belittling day 1 are suspicious to me right now.

I agree with you, which is why I keep saying D1 is a lost cause ... its exactly what Nolderp did last game ... want to see who jumps on it opportunistically, versus genuine desire to move on for the sake of sanity. So far, most people sound exhausted with D1 stupidity.

Archived