Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote Lily

Yeah, she's acting like she's re-reading and trying to scum hunt and stuff. Posting inane observations about people's play, when nobody has taken sh*t serious... until right now. This post. sh*t just got real.

Unvote

Vote Lily

Yeah, she's acting like she's re-reading and trying to scum hunt and stuff. Posting inane observations about people's play, when nobody has taken sh*t serious... until right now. This post. sh*t just got real.

pretty much what I've been saying for awhile now (inbetween all the spam)

maybe now we can finally get something done around here

Unvote: Wombat

Vote: Lily

Vote Count:

JiF (1) - StraightCash

Nolder (1) - Smash

Wombat (3) - Dan, JVOR, Song

Klecko (1) - 80

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (8) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi

Pac (1) - DPR

Dan (1) - Verb

Verb (2) - Crusher, SMC

StraightCash(2) - Sharrow, AVM

Lily (3) - Ape, Vic, Nolder

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

JC is my usual day one vote, and I'm not seeing anything vote-worthy at this time.

I think that's the big problem here

if you're truly all caught up and didn't skim I just feel like you should have a little more to say

your clueless attitude is what is pinging me

you could at least pretend to have an idea of who you want to vote

but you don't

and that seems intentional

Listen, if I put a vote on someone for a flimsy reason, that will be seen as scummy. I need something at least semi-solid. I literally can't do anything right with this crowd, so I do what feels right to me. Rule 14.

really? I've seen tons of people voting without a reason and I don't think anyone has said anything about it

granted that sort of attitude shifts from game to game and even day to day but I don't think anyone would have found it odd in this game in this day 1

but yeah I guess it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation

sorry Lily but I see what I'm seeing I guess and what I see is scummy

Jetsfan80 is like a sentient spam bot.

I was encouraged to hear that your day ones have been going faster, but... I guess so much for that. Really don't have a read on anyone yet.

They used to be our day ones.

no homo.

Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - Smash

Wombat (3) - Dan, JVOR, Song

Klecko (1) - 80

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (8) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi

Pac (1) - DPR

Dan (1) - Verb

Verb (2) - Crusher, SMC

StraightCash(2) - Sharrow, AVM

Lily (5) - Ape, Vic, Nolder, Wombat, StraightCash

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Nolder -- I follow you on the logic of not letting someone slip by on scummy behavior just because it's how they are. My point has just been that I can understand Lily not having much to add to all that earlier. I had just read through what seemed like several hundred posts of nothing but asian hotties and pokemon pics...along with people complaining about it lol.

I don't find anything she's done to be townie or scummy, yet.

really? I've seen tons of people voting without a reason and I don't think anyone has said anything about it

granted that sort of attitude shifts from game to game and even day to day but I don't think anyone would have found it odd in this game in this day 1

but yeah I guess it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation

sorry Lily but I see what I'm seeing I guess and what I see is scummy

So she votes JC "without a reason" and that's scummy. But everyone else has voted without reason and that's ok. IT was ok for Song or Dan or whoever to "skim" the thread and not have anything to comment on the 35 plus pages of spam but when Lily does it that is a scumtell. Granted I almost always find Lily suspicious in ever game but this is stretching bullsh*t so thin it's see thru.

Archived