Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*goes back to the kitchen and finishes creating the poison*

Vic, would you care for a drink?

Haha but I knew you'd put the poison in that drink! Now, a clever woman would put the poison into her own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Haha but I knew you'd put the poison in that drink! Now, a clever woman would put the poison into her own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Unless she was so clever that she knew you'd think that a clever woman would put the poison in her own goblet, thus deciding that she would be the victor in this game of wit only if, by knowing you are not a great fool, she put the poison in your cup.

Egads!

Yeah, I know - I was just commenting that your joke about my bad joke was also a pretty bad joke... and around and around and around...

What do you mean you almost died playing mafia? Literally WHILE playing like Hess driving 95 mph on teh sidewalks of Vegas in a rented Kia and feverishly pounding the worn off buttons of his blackberry?

My first game on DM... DPR modding a zombie game.. CTM, Crush, JVoR and Smash there... Somewhere around day 3 I had what I was told was a superficial clot in my leg so no biggie.. turns out it wasn't superficial so the meds I was supposed to be taking weren't prescribed. The little guy decided (aka the clot) decided to enter my deep vein system and make its way to my lungs giving me a pulmonary embolism.. drove myself to the doc with what felt like a heart attack... refused to call family and LF at first because I think I'm a tough guy.. so yeah.. intensive care for a night spitting up blood... week in the hospital and 2 weeks off work.

the day in 09' when the jets finally beat the pats at home (rex's first year) I was in and out of consiousness in a hospital hopped on on god knows what they gave me.

but I finished the flipping game of mafia... DPR messed up and had to revive Nae who had been lynched earlier in the game. Crush and Nae wound up being a sick bro and sis zombie team which is why they refer to each other as bro and sis to this day.

moral of the story? CTM sucks.

My first game on DM... DPR modding a zombie game.. CTM, Crush, JVoR and Smash there... Somewhere around day 3 I had what I was told was a superficial clot in my leg so no biggie.. turns out it wasn't superficial so the meds I was supposed to be taking weren't prescribed. The little guy decided (aka the clot) decided to enter my deep vein system and make its way to my lungs giving me a pulmonary embolism.. drove myself to the doc with what felt like a heart attack... refused to call family and LF at first because I think I'm a tough guy.. so yeah.. intensive care for a night spitting up blood... week in the hospital and 2 weeks off work.

the day in 09' when the jets finally beat the pats at home (rex's first year) I was in and out of consiousness in a hospital hopped on on god knows what they gave me.

but I finished the flipping game of mafia... DPR messed up and had to revive Nae who had been lynched earlier in the game. Crush and Nae wound up being a sick bro and sis zombie team which is why they refer to each other as bro and sis to this day.

I remember that. Glad you are ok dude.

Good times...

Well, for us. Not really for you.

I do need to build another mind scrambling game. Don't even lie and try to deny that the mafia goodness isn't what kept you conscious and alive. Technically, you owe me your life. Who else gives you the ability to pick a machine-gun and a Ferrari to go and kill zombies with?

Good times...

Well, for us. Not really for you.

I do need to build another mind scrambling game. Don't even lie and try to deny that the mafia goodness isn't what kept you conscious and alive. Technically, you owe me your life. Who else gives you the ability to pick a machine-gun and a Ferrari to go and kill zombies with?

The way the perks were distributed in the game was da bomb...

I'm not sure if your game kept me alive or gave me the clot.

The way the perks were distributed in the game was da bomb...

I'm not sure if you're game kept me alive or gave me the clot.

My lawyer has advised me against any further comment. i don't know you.

Archived