Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Also, a big welcome to Theguy, and a quick tip: do not, under any circumstances, ever try to explain to a civilian how it's oaky to spend so much time playing this game. They won't understand. And, if you are married, go ahead and look a reputable counselor in your area. Cheers!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone ever notice that Obi Wan looks like he's puffin' the chiba, all cool and sh*t?

Like "What the **** are you talkin' droids? Chill my man, we're just out for a ride...here, take a hit off of this sh*t. It's Tattoine Supreme..."

@Verbal: explain how you'd know Ape is right?

@Ape: A lot of 80s posts have struck me as odd. While some of them probably are just joking I still would rather see him get lynched and then have that info for how he's been reacting to things. Other people reacting to his death would also give a lot of info I think.

Wombat has stated/asked an obvious thing or two and has barely been around. While I don't like him, I don't think we'd get as much info for his lynch and I'm not all of that sure on my scummread on him. Right now it'd be nice to see what he has to say for himself.

Did anyone ever notice that Obi Wan looks like he's puffin' the chiba, all cool and sh*t?

Like "What the **** are you talkin' droids? Chill my man, we're just out for a ride...here, take a hit off of this sh*t. It's Tattoine Supreme..."

2849-1288034046.jpg

If we don't lynch Wombat today, but vote will be on SMC. I don't like the way he's arguing with the Ape on the "DMer shot Leelou" thing. Ape is correct on this, and SMC should know better.

@Verbal: explain how you'd know Ape is right?

@Ape: A lot of 80s posts have struck me as odd. While some of them probably are just joking I still would rather see him get lynched and then have that info for how he's been reacting to things. Other people reacting to his death would also give a lot of info I think.

Wombat has stated/asked an obvious thing or two and has barely been around. While I don't like him, I don't think we'd get as much info for his lynch and I'm not all of that sure on my scummread on him. Right now it'd be nice to see what he has to say for himself.

Still wondering how verbal knew a Dmer shot without being the shooter or affiliated with the shooter therefore verbal seems scummy to me But also waiting to see what wwwombat is up to.

Verbal is saying that I'm right in the argument that assuming that when a DMer is NKed, a DMer did the killing is stupid.

A DMer could very well have killed Leelou, you get no argument from me about that. There are less DMers left than there are JNers, so technically the odds point to a JN shooter. To draw a conclusion the way SMC has talked about, is intro to mafia naiveté. He's much smarter than this. Simply put the answer to "who killed Leelou?" is wifom. Would a DMer do it? Or would a JNer do it to make it lok like a DMer did?

Ultimately, we don't know - Which is why we RARELY spend time theorizing about who killed who and why, based purely on non-factual information and meta information. There's a lot of it being discussed this game for some reason, but we're normally better players (as a whole) than what I'm seeing so far. The conjecture and posts trying to pin blame on certain people for the deaths so far is very remedial.

Verbal is saying that I'm right in the argument that assuming that when a DMer is NKed, a DMer did the killing is stupid.

A DMer could very well have killed Leelou, you get no argument from me about that. There are less DMers left than there are JNers, so technically the odds point to a JN shooter. To draw a conclusion the way SMC has talked about, is intro to mafia naiveté. He's much smarter than this. Simply put the answer to "who killed Leelou?" is wifom. Would a DMer do it? Or would a JNer do it to make it lok like a DMer did?

Ultimately, we don't know - Which is why we RARELY spend time theorizing about who killed who and why, based purely on non-factual information and meta information. There's a lot of it being discussed this game for some reason, but we're normally better players (as a whole) than what I'm seeing so far. The conjecture and posts trying to pin blame on certain people for the deaths so far is very remedial.

Why are you two numbnuts trying to whip this into an issue when everybody thought it, no one can prove it, and now your just taking up space by continuing to beat it to death? Let it go, man...

Why are you two numbnuts trying to whip this into an issue when everybody thought it, no one can prove it, and now your just taking up space by continuing to beat it to death? Let it go, man...

Why do you continue to post non-funny pictures instead of game-related content?

You kill time your way, I'll kill time my way...

Too much manipulating can happen in discussing who might shoot who. I just ignore it until it gets closer to end game since overall it tells a better picture than a few isolated deaths. Plus, people are starting to show more today.

This is ultimately the point I'm driving at, thank you. SMC knows better than to do this. He's voting 80 for doing it, and he's doing it himself.

As for DPR telling me to let it go - well, my vote is on SMC - I'm making my case. He can go **** himself, he's contributed zero game content... choosing to blame the 100 pages of spam for his lack of game-related input, yet while I'm trying to play the game, he's still posting slap-dick spam, and telling me to "let it go" about making a case on SMC.

Hold his parents hostage until he shows -

wombat.jpg

Really.

Archived