Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, gonna try to catch up a bit rather than watch all the Super Bowl pregame crap.

Surgery went well, thanks for the well-wishes. I do have to wear a plastic tube that drains fluids into a plastic container for the next couple of weeks, but other than that, no biggie.

The superbowl is today? -blinks-

Good to see you back and doing well. Sucks about the tube thing though. Someone ain't getting laid for a few weeks. -cough-

No I have a girlfriend. But we're both Christians so.....

I'm proud of you for waiting then. :) I'm a christian too and was a virgin when I got married. I've since been divorced though and not such a good girl with boyfriends I've had since then.

I'll have you all know, this game had me go back and watch the original yesterday, and I've realized despite the fact that I can pretty much recite the entire thing line for line at this point, it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and I still love it every time I watch it. I'll be honest, there's a decent chance I'll be putting on Empire as I go to bed tonight.

I'll have you all know, this game had me go back and watch the original yesterday, and I've realized despite the fact that I can pretty much recite the entire thing line for line at this point, it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and I still love it every time I watch it. I'll be honest, there's a decent chance I'll be putting on Empire as I go to bed tonight.

Dan and I re-watched A New Hope and Empire before this game started. Still have to watch Return of the Jedi when we have time. :D I bought the digitally remastered trilogy as a present for Dan, but we kind of miss the charm of the old special effects. So cool considering when it came out.

Dan and I re-watched A New Hope and Empire before this game started. Still have to watch Return of the Jedi when we have time. :biggrin: I bought the digitally remastered trilogy as a present for Dan, but we kind of miss the charm of the old special effects. So cool considering when it came out.

I was actually just discussing that with someone. When you consider the original came out in 77, those special effects were absolutely ridiculous. As one of my friends said, in some ways they looked more realistically than the entirely CG stuff you see these days. Honestly, part of me thinks Lucas has no idea how much money he could probably make if they turned around and re-released the original cuts of the movies on DVD.

I see both sides of the JVOR-Lily argument and I'm not really in the mental state to try to sort through that right now.

Glad everything went well 80. I'm contemplating switching my vote to you now that you're back.

But that probably would do little good and I also would like to hear something more from Dan.

Vote Dan

Still watching you JiF.

DPR, I feel left out

I see both sides of the JVOR-Lily argument and I'm not really in the mental state to try to sort through that right now.

Glad everything went well 80. I'm contemplating switching my vote to you now that you're back.

But that probably would do little good and I also would like to hear something more from Dan.

Vote Dan

Still watching you JiF.

DPR, I feel left out

We wouldn't want that...

Family_Portrait_Turned_Awkward-1315421596-1.jpg

There are two movies that if I see them on tv, I have to watch them because I can't resist. The original Star Wars, and The Fugitive.

There are two movies that if I see them on tv, I have to watch them because I can't resist. The original Star Wars, and The Fugitive.

Haven't seen the fugitive in a long time, but definitely a good flick. Completely agree on Star Wars, although I typically can't bother to actually watch it on TV. If anything, it gets me to walk over to the DVD rack and throw it in from the beginning, commercial-free. Which far more often than not, leads to the watching of subsequent movies in the following days. And I say this as I lay here watching Empire.

Would you mind offering some rationale?

Each time you've voted you have offered very little in evidence and at this point its getting a little disconcerting.

Thanks in advance.

Haha. Trying to make the game more manageable for myself.

One thing that caught my eye was how Smash made a few wishy-washy posts about some of the scummier people (imo) in the game ... SMC, DPR, Lily ...

SMC I can never get a read on he plays the same every game very consistent. DPR ALWAYS looks scummy to me so Im not really the right person to ask on either one of them. Early on I suspected WWW and Nolder and you see how that turned out.

You know what though OP LILY said some things earlier that pinged me but Ill be damned if im going to go back and find them in this twisted pile of crap. This is why all that silly nonsense of the first 70 or 80 pages really ruins the game.

Also wanted to see him respond to Sharrow's "case."

Haha. Trying to make the game more manageable for myself.

One thing that caught my eye was how Smash made a few wishy-washy posts about some of the scummier people (imo) in the game ... SMC, DPR, Lily ...

Also wanted to see him respond to Sharrow's "case."

Not wishy washy....... just the whole truth X

Archived