Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Tell you what - this is how I see today so roar:

I vote Dan

Dan FOS's me

I make a remark about Jetscode throwing Dan a softball.

Jetscode launches an attack at me, but pulls it back pretty fast.

The Dan train grows - but so does the Lily train.

Dan stays gone for most of it.

When she reaches L2, she reveals as roleless town. But no one unvotes.

Hess pops in as "highly suspicious" of Lily's reveal - a nice tactic to try and swing the train over to Lily.

Right now, I can see a Dan / Jetscode / Hess / and Smash team working very smoothly together.

Seriously. You might want to reread. I said I sorta believed her. This feels more like scum starting to smell end game and getting antsy. Slow your roll you evil bastard. Now ask me why my votes still on Lily then. Go on, I know you want to.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with this.

Since when?

This post is weird to me.

What's the argument for having Pac's partner step forward? I see the arguments for Lily to do so but not Pac's partner at this time.

I'm roleless. Before anyone hammers me though, at least give time to get reactions from people who haven't weighed in on the reveals.

What are you questioning with my statement? I've mentioned you several times since the end of the last night phase. I think my last list was you, Lily, and Hess? Something like that. I also mentioned being afraid of you and Sharrow most just a couple days ago. BTW yes, Sharrow....wearing no clothes does count.

WHAT. Lol. Not to mention, if you were town you'd be rubbing your dick all over that a long time ago, not just asking now.

I have missed you so much.

Just one quick thing I wanted to point out that caught my eye when reading everything over. Not that there has been any major issues to this point, but I'd just ask everyone to try to avoid the character conversation too much. While nobody has yet said anything that crossed the line, when you start discussing the potential characters of other active players, it puts others in situations where they can't really respond to what you're saying without it starting to become an issue, and I'd really rather avoid that all together. I know it's natural to do it to a certain extent, but just try to avoid basing too much discussion around that. Thanks.

Just one quick thing I wanted to point out that caught my eye when reading everything over. Not that there has been any major issues to this point, but I'd just ask everyone to try to avoid the character conversation too much. While nobody has yet said anything that crossed the line, when you start discussing the potential characters of other active players, it puts others in situations where they can't really respond to what you're saying without it starting to become an issue, and I'd really rather avoid that all together. I know it's natural to do it to a certain extent, but just try to avoid basing too much discussion around that. Thanks.

Gaman Shiro Bleedin Green.

UNVOTE VOTE DPR

...stinky, stinky DPR.

Oh, what a surprise...

Just so I'm clear, you weren't pushing the Lily train to try and save Dan, and you're definitely not trying to start a meta-train on stinky, stinky me. Riiiggghhhhttttt...

Tell you what - this is how I see today so roar:

I vote Dan

Dan FOS's me

I make a remark about Jetscode throwing Dan a softball.

Jetscode launches an attack at me, but pulls it back pretty fast.

The Dan train grows - but so does the Lily train.

Dan stays gone for most of it.

When she reaches L2, she reveals as roleless town. But no one unvotes.

Hess pops in as "highly suspicious" of Lily's reveal - a nice tactic to try and swing the train over to Lily.

Right now, I can see a Dan / Jetscode / Hess / and Smash team working very smoothly together.

If you thought I backed off...its obvious I didn't communicate effectively...while we're waiting for Lily's partner to come forward...

Vote: DPR

If you thought I backed off...its obvious I didn't communicate effectively...while we're waiting for Lily's partner to come forward...

Vote: DPR

Amazingly, as my vote count gets higher, Dan's stays the same. Now why do you think that's happening?

I say bring on the votes. Let's find out who is who around here...

Elaborate on your feelings about Lily's "case" on JVOR.

Or just share whatever information you feel will help the town. Don't be bossed around by the Emporer - she's not in charge of the galaxy yet. heh

unvote

Like i said earlier, the important thing was getting them to reveal. If this is a gambit, it's fairly dumb since there are so many killing roles out there that they will never survive to endgame with it. Plus, like has been mentioned it's not totally implausible to have multiple mason teams given the source material.

Btw can someone please tell klecko to play the game or gtfo?

Amazingly, as my vote count gets higher, Dan's stays the same. Now why do you think that's happening?

I say bring on the votes. Let's find out who is who around here...

Don't worry your pretty little mind...if it comes down to it...and the town want to lynch Dan I'll move there and come back to you tomorrow...

Now, are these the questions I was called here to answer? Smiley's and inspirational quotes?

Please tell me you have something more. These two players are on trial for their lives. Please tell me that their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a smiley.

I hadn't really noticed Dan/JVOR the way Lily had, but from what I remembered then and still remember now it did seem a bit odd to me. When she voted JVOR and got a lot of attention for it we decided that I should stay off it. I'm not completely convinced on JVOR, but it was interesting to see everybody's reactions.

And sorry it took so long for me to back her up--I couldn't get on until now. Hess, why wouldn't I need to reveal too? What good is a lone mason to anyone?

I hadn't really noticed Dan/JVOR the way Lily had, but from what I remembered then and still remember now it did seem a bit odd to me. When she voted JVOR and got a lot of attention for it we decided that I should stay off it. I'm not completely convinced on JVOR, but it was interesting to see everybody's reactions.

And sorry it took so long for me to back her up--I couldn't get on until now. Hess, why wouldn't I need to reveal too? What good is a lone mason to anyone?

Never said it mattered either way. I said I sorta believed her bc it would be a crap fake reveal. Didn't really say whether you should come out or not. Was just beig honest. Turns out I was wrong as it would be a great fake reveal thus duly noted next time I'm scum or 3rd party on a big game. In fact I may use this in Wombat's game of need be.

Don't worry your pretty little mind...if it comes down to it...and the town want to lynch Dan I'll move there and come back to you tomorrow...

Now, are these the questions I was called here to answer? Smiley's and inspirational quotes?

Please tell me you have something more. These two players are on trial for their lives. Please tell me that their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a smiley.

402343_371545499541576_205344452828349_1376237_1701428463_n.jpg

Bring it on. And don't worry about tomorrow - you already look shady for protecting Dan today. LMFAO

You're like a tiger. You all suck, I'm so bored yadda yadda/dead townies....Funny pictures (that were funny to boot btw) yadda yadda /more dead townies....Then BAM.

291772875.jpg

Noooooo. Aaaaaaah. Heeeeeelp. Help Meeeeeeee.

eye-tiger-growl.jpg

402343_371545499541576_205344452828349_1376237_1701428463_n.jpg

Bring it on. And don't worry about tomorrow - you already look shady for protecting Dan today. LMFAO

You've tried to thread that into your fabric this entire day...why stop now?

You'll need a new schtick soon enough...nice job try to link Hess to me as well...what is it? Anyone who thinks your scummy must be part of a team. You give me the lulz.

You've tried to thread that into your fabric this entire day...why stop now?

You'll need a new schtick soon enough...nice job try to link Hess to me as well...what is it? Anyone who thinks your scummy must be part of a team. You give me the lulz.

Actually, and truthfully, I'm just trying to put the pieces together and calling out possibilities as I see them. If i was mafia, I'd be much more confident, laid back, and arrogant. Much more.

Actually, and truthfully, I'm just trying to put the pieces together and calling out possibilities as I see them. I'm mafia, I'm much more confident, laid back, and arrogant. Much more.

Fixed. You should have tried the Angel's Envy...little smoother.

Fixed. You should have tried the Angel's Envy...little smoother.

I am all about trying that - I just haven't had any time to track it down. But I will. And one night, you'll think you just heard a ship's bell and felt an ocean breeze...that'll be me toasting you.

Archived