Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Ok well before i leave let me leave you with this little tidbit

Im the Doc so if hess was serious hes lying and Im assuming hes the SK . If you go back and read you will see that I wasa trying to get hess to confirm and he thought it wasa funny I have not trusted him since.

WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS DURING NIGHT PHASE.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok well before i leave let me leave you with this little tidbit

Im the Doc so if hess was serious hes lying and Im assuming hes the SK . If you go back and read you will see that I wasa trying to get hess to confirm and he thought it wasa funny I have not trusted him since.

I know you're the doc. I've been on a conference call, still am but skimming along and surfing the internet. Was going to wait to get off to put thoughts into words. Yes, it was a TOTAL joke. I swear to god go back and read it. I thought Klecko was the real doc or you were freaking telegraphing it with your questions. I was LOL'ing and joking the whole time. Go back and reread it. Then everyone jumped on. It was night and why not wifom the scum team. Guess what it worked and I think they targeted you, hence no Scum kill that night. Why would I do that as a SK knowing I'd have to make it to end game. Obviously this was gonna come out prior. I just rolled with it after. I'm 100% town and bottom line in the end the move helped us win. I will vote myself before making it to end game if you want but I'm not scum or the SK.

I know you're the doc. I've been on a conference call, still am but skimming along and surfing the internet. Was going to wait to get off to put thoughts into words. Yes, it was a TOTAL joke. I swear to god go back and read it. I thought Klecko was the real doc or you were freaking telegraphing it with your questions. I was LOL'ing and joking the whole time. Go back and reread it. Then everyone jumped on. It was night and why not wifom the scum team. Guess what it worked and I think they targeted you, hence no Scum kill that night. Why would I do that as a SK knowing I'd have to make it to end game. Obviously this was gonna come out prior. I just rolled with it after. I'm 100% town and bottom line in the end the move helped us win. I will vote myself before making it to end game if you want but I'm not scum or the SK.

Lolz- I believed you. Who do you like for scum.

WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS DURING NIGHT PHASE.

Exactly, he kept asking me at the worst times where it would only help scum or the SK. It's why I've been trying to ignore him. SK's have to be the last one standing. I would I figure with that stunt. My best guess for SK is 80 or AVM. one and one.

Lolz- I believed you. Who do you like for scum.

I kept saying I was only joking. It just took on a mind of it's own and ended up the perfect wifom against scum. Bottom line is it helped us win the game so I'm fine either way. AVM is the last scum. Look at all three trains. SK could be anyone but I think That guy or 80. I think Dan would have came up with something better than roleless so early if SK.

Hess you should never have posted that Im the doc crap. Not sure why you could not just give me a straight answer when I first asked

Here we go. I was ******* kidding dude. I really thought Kleck was gonna be the real cop. And then I was like oh sh*t, here comes Smash to telegraph it. It basically could have saved the game b/c low and behold they took a shot at you that night, no?

explain the kea thing before i have to go

Ikea is a 3rd party. I'm not entirely sure of her win condition. Perhaps she needs to be last standing, I rather get her out of the way then mislynch 1 or 2 townies before she's dead, that would open up the possibility of her siding with Imps to get to her win condition and/or get her to end game. So in my mind, she's a "safe" lynch as we know she's not town and we're not getting rid of town for the Imps. They aren't going to bother with Ikea.

Here we go. I was ******* kidding dude. I really thought Kleck was gonna be the real cop. And then I was like oh sh*t, here comes Smash to telegraph it. It basically could have saved the game b/c low and behold they took a shot at you that night, no?

2 people died hess do the math

Ok i have to go now BBL around 2 -3 PM your timr

Another quick day followed by another quick night. As you all wake up, two more of the people who were with you don't get up with the rest of you. The first you find seems as though a choke by the dark side of the force wouldn't do the trick, so they stepped it up a notch and just crushed in his entire head. The chances of him surviving that are, well... 0. Yeah, I think that about put an end to any future protocol work.

220px-C3PO.jpg

StraightCash, known to you as C-3PO (Rebel, mason) has been killed.

But hey, it looks like things may not have been all bad last night. It seems as though someone enjoyed a little snack last night, and all that's left is a few cleaned bones. Well that and some white armor.

stormtrooper_authentic.jpg

Sharrow, known to you as a Stormtrooper (Imperial, symp) has been killed.

Day six has begun, with 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

This one Hess.

This one Hess.

No. The first night. They thought I was the doc and only the Lovers died. Not saying it worked every night.

The game was just about over when I did it imo. We either just lynched the doc or the real doc is being waaaay too transparent. It was like watching Benny Hill with those two going back and forth. Out of a little bit of frustration and for laughs I made the same BOLD statement. I was ******* around thinking my god, if Smash is the actually the doc we're all dead. Town was getting smoked at the time. If I was a SK, a one man team, why would I do that with zero pressure and timing. And if I'm scum I just bussed the sh*t out of all my teammates with 9 people left.

No. The first night. They thought I was the doc and only the Lovers died. Not saying it worked every night.

The game was just about over when I did it imo. We either just lynched the doc or the real doc is being waaaay too transparent. It was like watching Benny Hill with those two going back and forth. Out of a little bit of frustration and for laughs I made the same BOLD statement. I was ******* around thinking my god, if Smash is the actually the doc we're all dead. Town was getting smoked at the time. If I was a SK, a one man team, why would I do that with zero pressure and timing. And if I'm scum I just bussed the sh*t out of all my teammates with 9 people left.

I think it may be an "every other night" sort of SK.

The Hess post about picking a name out of a hat to protect comes to mind right now.

Vic -- it's a statement I can see townie Hess making to try and stir up confusion, I do think that. What's it say to you?

I believe it. I actually trust Hess. That's why my pool is narrowed down to 80 and Ikea for tomorrow. I wouldn't mind even just going straight after 80.

WHAT IF YOU DIE.

If they strike me down, I shall become more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

No but seriously, I'm one of the "most likely" for scum -- they'd be stupid to have submitted a kill on me. And if they change that now, you have information based on the fact that the submitted kill took so long.

I'm roleless. Not actual scum roleless like Nae but for real townie roleless. Do what you will tomorrow, I can't post much from work any longer. Our manager got fired while I was away so sh*t's going down. haha.

Hung out with Wayne Brady lately?

lets-make-a-deal.jpg

Archived