Here for breakfast - crow and eggs

PatriotReign37

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welkah and Brady blew it... The defense played well..

Brady's overall standing takes a huge hit with this one, he wasn't pressured like the last SB, he just played bad..

He did not play bad UNTIL the hit from Tuck - went to sidelines - Hoyer warming up as Doctor's looked at his shoulder. Not an excuse, sh*t happens...but besides that safety, he was playing lights out to that point. Don't beleive me? Look at his completions and passer rating in the first half, then look at the stats after his boo-boo.

I still say Pats would have won had Gronk been Gronk....but, whatever. We all must all bow down to the Kings of the NFL World, The New York Giants.

The safety? The passes behind the receivers. He had 2 great drives, not enough when you're team is reliant on you scoring 20+

U nailed it

Plus in 2 SB's vs Gints only 34 points in 2 games!!! vs a 6th seed this year and a 4th seed i believe in 2007. Brady is not even close to Montana, closer to Plunkett. Adam V saved Cindy's a$$

3 tainted SB's won by a combined 9 points

It was a safety, but to think that Brady just winged the ball down the middle of the field trying to avoid a sack is ridiculous. He knew that he wasnt outside the tackle box and knows what intentional grounding is.

That's actually exactly what he did.

It was a safety, but to think that Brady just winged the ball down the middle of the field trying to avoid a sack is ridiculous. He knew that he wasnt outside the tackle box and knows what intentional grounding is.

Considering he did just that, it's not really that ridiculous at all. It's even less ridiculous when you see that equally horrendously awful throw he heaved up there on his INT. Hate to break it to you, but it's been a long time since Brady was anywhere close to the clutch postseason player he was once lauded for being. I get as a Pats fan you want to try to make a list of excuses for him as long as possible, but he certainly has his fair share of the blame for that loss and that's not going to change.

Considering he did just that, it's not really that ridiculous at all. It's even less ridiculous when you see that equally horrendously awful throw he heaved up there on his INT. Hate to break it to you, but it's been a long time since Brady was anywhere close to the clutch postseason player he was once lauded for being. I get as a Pats fan you want to try to make a list of excuses for him as long as possible, but he certainly has his fair share of the blame for that loss and that's not going to change.

Not making excuses. Brady threw the ball before the WR broke his route.

The Giants had nobody in that part of the field. The WR should have recognized the coverage and adjusted accordingly.

You have no idea.

Getting all the way there and not winning is way worse than not going at all. If the Jets get there and lose youll understand. Spygate was a bunch of BS, but Brady and BB need to win another Championship just like the Yankees needed to after getting busted for roids.

Sure the Pats have won 3, but its not enough. Just like the NYY's 27.

So again, how is the "now I know what its like to be a Jets fan" comment apply? We haven't been to a Super Bowl to lose since '69, so you DON'T understand our misery. GFY.

Archived