Jets Interested In Moss?

JetNation

Again, that's because we signed him before he could hit the open market. That doesn't mean teams weren't interested in him had he done so.

Ah, the old tactic of purely making stuff up out of thin air and presenting it as documented fact, banking on no one challenging the statements.

It's one of my favorites. Bummer when someone exposes you, though.

Ah, the old tactic of purely making stuff up out of thin air and presenting it as documented fact, banking on no one challenging the statements.

Why were you looking at me when you typed this? Huh? Huh?

I missed this gem!

When i am wrong, I am wrong. I have no problem admitting it.

If you have any other examples from the past, go ahead and present them!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh please. If Tanny and Rex bring this cancer on board they should both be fired. Whats the deal lately? We must sign a locker room cancer each year?? Stop this crap, we don't need another selfish has been. We tried that last season with Plax and we see how loyal he is he is already ready to bolt for Philly. Bring back the true Jet in Braylon, a guy who never wanted to leave anyway, and had a good relationship with Sanchez. Santonio and Moss on the same team equals epic fail and any head coach and GM should freakin now this.

Archived