Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, Ape pushing the Nolder train but waiting to hammer should be grounds for a lynch. It was stupid obvious he was town.

It wasn't obvious.

I seeded a case. Then looked at who ran with it. Lynching him did 2 things for me, eliminated the wifom about him hitting his scumtells - and shone light on those like Vic lauding me for my read on Nolder and placing the easy vote on him.

Why you are insistent upon lynching me when I have an easily vetted town role is mind-numbingly stupid. Shut your stupid ******* trap already.

It wasn't obvious.

I seeded a case. Then looked at who ran with it. Lynching him did 2 things for me, eliminated the wifom about him hitting his scumtells - and shone light on those like Vic lauding me for my read on Nolder and placing the easy vote on him.

Why you are insistent upon lynching me when I have an easily vetted town role is mind-numbingly stupid. Shut your stupid ******* trap already.

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Obviously you're dead now.

Yeah, that's cool with me. I've done my part already... you dumb ******* retards could be breaking down the Nolder train, but instead you are worried about Ape being Ape.

Kill me, vet 80 and I will help him win from the grave. While you GFY.

You should be embarrassed by this response.

OK so day 1 cop reveals and we take that as fact? Maybe you should be embarrassed by trying to peddle that bullsh*t here. I have no idea of what Nae is or isn't. Neither should you, funny how willing you and that dip sh*t 80 our ready to accept her claim.

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Look at you dancing around a D1 townie lynch as though it never happens... I knew exactly what Nolder was doing, he was either hitting his scumtell OR mimicking it to get himself lynched for into.

That's what the guy does when he is roleless.

I went with it.

If you go back and re-read, you'll see some good stuff. But I expect you'll instead spend the game casing me - because you are a moron.

Yeah, that's cool with me. I've done my part already... you dumb ******* retards could be breaking down the Nolder train, but instead you are worried about Ape being Ape.

Kill me, vet 80 and I will help him win from the grave. While you GFY.

Lead the lynch on a townie? Man, how can we ever thank you?

OK so day 1 cop reveals and we take that as fact? Maybe you should be embarrassed by trying to peddle that bullsh*t here. I have no idea of what Nae is or isn't. Neither should you, funny how willing you and that dip sh*t 80 our ready to accept her claim.

Cool story fat moron.

Until she gets counter-claimed later, I'm accepting her claim as relevant. What would you like to do, lynch her?

Your rationale is flawed here pal. This is standard protocol for uncountered cops, don't lynch them and see what happens later in the game. That is how 80 and I are looking at it, and anything beyond that is being layered on by you and JIF. Because you are goobers.

Look at you dancing around a D1 townie lynch as though it never happens... I knew exactly what Nolder was doing, he was either hitting his scumtell OR mimicking it to get himself lynched for into.

I went with it.

If you go back and re-read, you'll see some good stuff. But I expect you'll instead spend the game casing me - because you are a moron.

Get it all out now. Hess just shot your a$$. He's my mason partner. pew pew pew

Cool story fat moron.

Until she gets counter-claimed later, I'm accepting her claim as relevant. What would you like to do, lynch her?

Your rationale is flawed here pal. This is standard protocol for uncountered cops, don't lynch them and see what happens later in the game. That is how 80 and I are looking at it, and anything beyond that is being layered on by you and JIF. Because you are goobers.

Wrong. Muffin top and Boopsie.

Pretty much coolest thing that ever happened to the interwebz.

Lead the lynch on a townie? Man, how can we ever thank you?

I leveraged the Nolder train into being somewhat informative. Rare for a D1 train. All you did D1 was throw a fit about wanting to kill someone and get on with it.... so, get down off the high horse before I shove my fist in your mouth and use your ugly face to do a puppet show about 80's a$$ disorder.

I went with it.

Are you serious? He's either scum or making believe he is scum as a trap. LOL Wow you believe your own bullsh*t more than anyone I have ever met.

Cool story fat moron.

She skates uniit counter claimed or gives us scum and remains un-countered. Why would you ask me if I want to lynch her? Just not ready to believe her. You and 80 are dip sh*ts.

Are you serious? He's either scum or making believe he is scum as a trap. LOL Wow you believe your own bullsh*t more than anyone I have ever met.

He does it all the time as vanilla dude. Just saying.

I've played more mafia with him than any of you... I'm pretty certain he was mimicking his scumtell (since I told him what it was last game) to create an informative lynch. I've seen him do this stuff all the time.

Anyhow, it matters not. I've revealed with 80 as masons - our roles can be vetted quite easily over the course of the game. The hard push from you and JIF seems pretty friggin dumb, especially in light of what you are ignoring from Nolders train.

I supposed both of you will claim you came at me like this as traps. Oh, can't wait for that. Definitely traps. Traps. Traps. Traps are everywhere!!!!

What a pair of dickheads.

She skates uniit counter claimed or gives us scum and remains un-countered. Why would you ask me if I want to lynch her? Just not ready to believe her. You and 80 are dip sh*ts.

The bold is what 80 and I are advocating. My asking "what would you like to do, lynch her?" is rhetorical, to illustrate that we are looking at it the same way. Standard protocol for an uncountered cop. Don't have to believe her, but can't do anything but wait and see. Not sure why you are playing the word twisty game right now...

I leveraged the Nolder train into being somewhat informative. Rare for a D1 train. All you did D1 was throw a fit about wanting to kill someone and get on with it.... so, get down off the high horse before I shove my fist in your mouth and use your ugly face to do a puppet show about 80's a$$ disorder.

You leveraged the Nolder train to be informative? Wow, I refuse to believe you believe your own bullsh*t. It has to be a gag. LOL

Your fist smells like sh*t so keep it to yourself you disgusting science experiment gone wrong.

He does it all the time as vanilla dude. Just saying.

I've played more mafia with him than any of you... I'm pretty certain he was mimicking his scumtell (since I told him what it was last game) to create an informative lynch. I've seen him do this stuff all the time.

Anyhow, it matters not. I've revealed with 80 as masons - our roles can be vetted quite easily over the course of the game. The hard push from you and JIF seems pretty friggin dumb, especially in light of what you are ignoring from Nolders train.

I supposed both of you will claim you came at me like this as traps. Oh, can't wait for that. Definitely traps. Traps. Traps. Traps are everywhere!!!!

What a pair of dickheads.

I really haven;t paid much attention. You being your typical arrogant douche sucking your own cock and telling us how good it taste just stood out. 80 is nothing more than day 1 fodder.

You leveraged the Nolder train to be informative? Wow, I refuse to believe you believe your own bullsh*t. It has to be a gag. LOL

Your fist smells like sh*t so keep it to yourself you disgusting science experiment gone wrong.

You are right. I'm full of sh*t.

I NEVER do anything in mafia to derive information. In fact, playing aggressively to see how people react, making cases to see who jumps on and pushes them, regardless of how the people flip... I never do anything like this.

Got me. You must know my scumtell. Good thing Hess is going to shoot me 127 times tonight.

Wow.

The bold is what 80 and I are advocating. My asking "what would you like to do, lynch her?" is rhetorical, to illustrate that we are looking at it the same way. Standard protocol for an uncountered cop. Don't have to believe her, but can't do anything but wait and see. Not sure why you are playing the word twisty game right now...

Word twisty game? No. I'm playing kick the stupid ape game because Ive missed you you stupid ******* ape.

I really haven;t paid much attention. You being your typical arrogant douche sucking your own cock and telling us how good it taste just stood out. 80 is nothing more than day 1 fodder.

80 is nothing but day 1 fodder.... yet you are trying to call me on the carpet for nolder being lynched, who is also day 1 fodder. Got it.

Contradictory statement noted.

I NEVER do anything in mafia to derive information. In fact, playing aggressively to see how people react, making cases to see who jumps on and pushes them, regardless of how the people flip... I never do anything like this.

Got me. You must know my scumtell. Good thing Hess is going to shoot me 127 times tonight.

Wow.

Scumtell? You switch your game up with mastery so it makes it hard to tell for me to be honest. I just kick you until something else falls into my fat lap. Your not full of sh*t you just smell like it..

Word twisty game? No. I'm playing kick the stupid ape game because Ive missed you you stupid ******* ape.

Good job. Figured you'd come back around to this excuse after I tore down every stupid jab you took at me.

Wow.

and again...and again.

80 is nothing but day 1 fodder.... yet you are trying to call me on the carpet for nolder being lynched, who is also day 1 fodder. Got it.

Contradictory statement noted.

Where have I called you out by Nolders lynch? Nolder and 80 are day 1 fodder agreed. jiF called you out about the day one lynch. I called you out for using silly terms for your plays in mafia and I miss kicking the ape.

Good job. Figured you'd come back around to this excuse after I tore down every stupid jab you took at me.

See like this. You have told nothing down because I have done nothing more than making fun of the way you talk about your "mafia plays".. You confused me with Jif who called you out on the Nolder lynch.

Where have I called you out by Nolders lynch? Nolder and 80 are day 1 fodder agreed. jiF called you out about the day one lynch. I called you out for using silly terms for your plays in mafia and I miss kicking the ape.

Oh right, you called me out for believing Nae - when reality is I just said, we have to believe her until we have a reason not to. All that stuff.

JIF is the dirty turd called me out for Nolders' lynch. Game wouldn't miss JIF, I know Crusher would, but JIF is of no value.... we kill him maybe soon.

See like this. You have told nothing down because I have done nothing more than making fun of the way you talk about your "mafia plays".. You confused me with Jif who called you out on the Nolder lynch.

You shut up. Now.

Tired. Need to make work.

Archived