Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figure Sharrow should swing by sometime this week to post a scene, right?

Why did you guys reveal if you think it makes you NK targets? I don't think you are lying, just think you are stupid.

Stereotype much?

Final Vote

Nolder (10) - Slats, Migisi, Verbal, Vic, Tina, AVM, Leelou, 80, SMC, APE

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Hess (2) - Hess, JC

JIF (1) - Pac

Migisi (2) - Crusher, JIF

Vic (2) - Nae, Brett

Not Voting (2) - Nolder, Smash

Why did you guys reveal if you think it makes you NK targets? I don't think you are lying, just think you are stupid.

We didn't reveal because we think it makes us NK targets.

We revealed because (IMO) the Mason role should be played out in the open, its an easily vetted pair of roles AND like I said earlier in thread, it reduces the lynch pool in towns advantage. That's the only reason we played it the way we have, that and its more fun this way... and we like to dick around.

Don't we ave to kill one of you to vet the other?

Or, since the cop is out in the open - she can investigate either or both of us at her leisure throughout the game, and give the town her results real time.

I know you knew this already, which begs the question - why would you ask this?

He's a really nice guy. Class act. Hung out with him one night. Most humble pro athlete I've ever met.

I've never got the chance to meet him in person, I'm pretty jealous. He does so much for ECU and Greenville/Eastern NC in general, it's unbelievable. You'll be hard pressed to find a more giving, humble man.

Miniciple Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio.

Just last year, Cleveland was embarrassed here by The Drive when Elway's Broncos tied the Browns late in the fourth quarter and later won in overtime of the AFC Championship game. Some said Kosar is finished, and the team needs to keep an eye out in the draft for a young Mexican quarterback that they can try to compare to Joe Montana. Others said that those people are idiots. They all agreed that things couldn't get much more humiliating. They were wrong.

It's baseball season. And things aren't looking too good for the tribe. The first Indians game was played here in 1932. Could the last be played here today? Does anyone really care?

It was the top of the first inning and the Indians were in a jam. The inning began to drag on and starting pitcher Eddie Harris had already thrown 75 pitches to just six batters. There were many foul balls. He was beginning to tire and after he finally got the 3rd out and returned to the dugout, his teammates were on him like flies on sh*t.

You're a piece of sh*t, Harris. You threw 20 strikes and 55 balls. That's way too unbalanced.

I was standing out there so long my feet sank into the ground two feet. Do you realize how tough it is for a fat guy to climb out of a hole?

How about throwing some ******* strikes? My Grandmother can throw better than that, and she's an Ape.

"Are you guys saying Jesus Christ can't fake claim doc as a townie in a mafia game?"

-WHACK-

The team had enough and snapped. Harris couldn't believe their lack of zeal. As the light began to draw from his eyes, he thought to himself, "I've got enough left for one more inning, skipper."

He didn't.

eharris2.jpg

Nolderp, aka Eddie Harris, Roleless Townie with a grudge, is dead.

Day 1 is over.

We didn't reveal because we think it makes us NK targets.

We revealed because (IMO) the Mason role should be played out in the open, its an easily vetted pair of roles AND like I said earlier in thread, it reduces the lynch pool in towns advantage. That's the only reason we played it the way we have, that and its more fun this way... and we like to dick around.

I just killed you. You're dead. Too bad for you.

I can play the point like a mofo. Not a shooter though. I'd be running the pick and roll and looking to kick it out for the SSJ

Perfect. Thats the exact type of PG I like to play with.

No, but we're easy enough to vet. Also makes a lot of sense for 2 scum to expose themselves with fake mason claim on D1.

Genius.

Hey dipsh*t, we were mason partners and you were scum. Granted it was part of the stupidest game ever created but it still happened. GFY.

Or, since the cop is out in the open - she can investigate either or both of us at her leisure throughout the game, and give the town her results real time.

I know you knew this already, which begs the question - why would you ask this?

No proof she really is the cop.

She could be a non sane cop.

Killing you is fun.

Archived