Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Damn, caught three scum already. Let's ride this guy to victory.

Couldn't possibly be that Nolder is the new 80, and Hess is voting himself. Naaah...lol.

I didn't say you are scum. I'm pointing out people doing things I've noted to myself that the often do as scum. You idiots are the only ones that interpret it as black/white statements. Love your over-reaction though... very twatty of you.

I actually don't feel great about Vic, to comment on your quote of him Ape. I can't really tell if he's scum or just distracted/irritated though. I'm leaning more towards irritated to be honest right now

Are you leaning more towards irritated? Really? Should I be shocked by this since you always thing your man-crust is town?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man crust? That's new.

Eh. Just taking a little longer to get into the game than usual. AVM is right, I didnt really want to play, but if I'm in the game I might as well play. Did the same thing last game.

I know you're not voting him. I just think for now that's a fine direction to go in and your points and reads on him are valid.

Man crust? That's new.

Eh. Just taking a little longer to get into the game than usual. AVM is right, I didnt really want to play, but if I'm in the game I might as well play. Did the same thing last game.

I know you're not voting him. I just think for now that's a fine direction to go in and your points and reads on him are valid.

"Man crust" might go back to JI. Someone mis-spelled "man crush" in regards to Sanchez or something like that, as you'd assume the idiots were off and running with it.

CTM will probably remember it. He's got no ******* life.

"Man crust" might go back to JI. Someone mis-spelled "man crush" in regards to Sanchez or something like that, as you'd assume the idiots were off and running with it.

CTM will probably remember it. He's got no ******* life.

OH GOD YES I REMEMBER IT. I was so disturbed by the image I had blocked it out of my mind. Until now. Goddamnit.

I didn't say you are scum. I'm pointing out people doing things I've noted to myself that the often do as scum. You idiots are the only ones that interpret it as black/white statements. Love your over-reaction though... very twatty of you.

Are you leaning more towards irritated? Really? Should I be shocked by this since you always thing your man-crust is town?

I aim to be as twatty as possible. And us idiots interpret it that way because you do this just about every game, often as a set up to come back later in the game an requote to help build a case. You do it both as town and scum, so it's not a tell per-say...but to say you're just pointing things out isn't exactly true either.

When I think Vic is scum, I say so. He does the same way when he thinks I am (how many times have I done something off as scum, and he posts "you're scum again, aren't you? :( ). However, if I think he's not I want to keep him around -- favorite poster or not, I have confidence in him near end game when I can trust my read of him better.

I aim to be as twatty as possible. And us idiots interpret it that way because you do this just about every game, often as a set up to come back later in the game an requote to help build a case. You do it both as town and scum, so it's not a tell per-say...but to say you're just pointing things out isn't exactly true either.

When I think Vic is scum, I say so. He does the same way when he thinks I am (how many times have I done something off as scum, and he posts "you're scum again, aren't you? :( ). However, if I think he's not I want to keep him around -- favorite poster or not, I have confidence in him near end game when I can trust my read of him better.

I think you should share more of your feelings about Vic. Like deeper feelings, really open up. It might be good for you.

Ape (1) - Smash

Pac (1) - SMC

Hess (5) - Ape, Leelou, JIF, Hess, JC

JIF (1) - Pac

Migisi (1) - Crusher

Vic (2) - Nae, Brett

Nolder (6) - 80, Slats, Migisi, Verbal, Vic, Tina

Not Voting (2) - AVM, Nolder

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

I almost feel like I'm playing. 3rd in posts and I've already added as much game content as I usually do on day 1.

You mean full game?

Hahaha... huge mistake. Don't make me smash my fists through you skull via keyboard.

Also think you are scum burying vote!

Perfect I was getting worried that you havent called me scum yet. <3

I almost feel like I'm playing. 3rd in posts and I've already added as much game content as I usually do on day 1.

Based on how much more you've posted as a mod, I can only conclude that you spend most of your time when you're actually playing just lurking. Creepy.

How about those Gators? Any chance against Marquette?

Double vote JF80 more non game related content filler posts.

Yes. The way they are playing they can beat anyone. Very similar make up in teams. Marquette players smaller, just like FL. Should be fun to watch Young vs. Chandler. Both very similar builds and players and the only inside threats for both teams.. Odom vs. Beal will be a fun to watch too. Lottery pick Freshman vs. their leading scorer who's a Senior. Both teams gained valuable tournament experience last season. Should be a great game. Honestly, dont know who will win. I think we go a lot deeper than they can so I'd say the Gators have the advantage but that would be a very biased opinion. Either way, watch Bradley Beal for the Gators if you havent seen them play...he reminds me of Ray Allen.

I actually don't feel great about Vic, to comment on your quote of him Ape. I can't really tell if he's scum or just distracted/irritated though. I'm leaning more towards irritated to be honest right now

I love when people write "to be honest" in a mafia game.

per se. Just looking out.

Archived