Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is that batman looking at in your avatar

sh*t.

It's supposed to be JIF/Batman, finding sh*t. Which is about all he does as a scum hunter in teh mafia. I couldn't find a picture of Batman not finding sh*t, so I thought JIF should at least get credit for finding sh*t. He's a sh*t finder.

sh*t.

It's supposed to be JIF/Batman, finding sh*t. Which is about all he does as a scum hunter in teh mafia. I couldn't find a picture of Batman not finding sh*t, so I thought JIF should at least get credit for finding sh*t. He's a sh*t finder.

How bout a batman thats full of sh*t

sh*t.

U <3 Me

monkey_dk.jpg

I admit, my vote on Pac was a bandwagon one, which was, as I believe I said, to try to get the game moving.

Mock reasoning band wagon vote noted.

Ping!

Actually, considering he only had 2 votes at the time that I voted him, I wouldn’t exactly call that jumping on a bandwagon. I do find that having competing trains does yield a lot of information, and I saw good reason to vote him anyway. Though a few other posts have stuck out since then, I don’t have a solid reason to switch yet and am comfortable with my vote staying here.

Glad to see the game moving along.

Pac (1) - SMC

Hess (4) - Ape, Leelou, Hess, JC

JIF (1) - Pac

Migisi (2) - Crusher, JIF

Vic (2) - Nae, Brett

Nolder (5) - Slats, Migisi, Verbal, Vic, Tina

Not Voting (3) - AVM, Nolder, Smash

Smash (1) - 80

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Archived