Alright fellas, How did I do?

Mavrik

Drafted one of my fantasy baseball leagues tonight..what do you guys think?

C: Ramon Hernandez

1B: Richie Sexson

2B: Luis Castillo

SS: Carlos Guillen

3B: Melvin Mora

OF: Barry Bonds

OF: Magglio Ordonez

OF: Steve Finley

Util: Jeff Bagwell

Bench: Dallas McPherson

Pitching

SP: Kerry Wood

SP: Mark Prior

RP: Eric Gagne

RP: Francisco Cordero

P: Andy Pettite

P: Jeremy Bonderman

P: Jason Marquis

Bench: Wade Miller

Bench: Jarrod Washburn

Bench: Kenny Rogers

Personally, I think I did alright. I'm trying to do a straight up Magglio Ordonez for Miguel Cabrera trade right now, not sure if the other guy will take it.

I love your pitching.

The offense is pretty good, but Castillo is over-rated, as I found out first-hand when I traded for him last year. The days of 50+ steals by Castillo are long over. However, once I got tired of him not doing jack, he promptly hit a grandslam while sitting on my bench. Never again...

Add on OF right away....You have a MASH unit playing out there.

If Magg's can stay healthy,He will be a good pick up,im not sold on finley.

I had the 11th pick in a 12 team league, so the talent was evaporating pretty quick in the draft. I'm trying to move Maggs right now and hopefully see if I can pick up someone better.

Your bullpen is strong but as others stated I personally do not like you having toomany guys coming with injury history and getting older players that could be subsceptible to going on disabled list Mavrik

I had the 11th pick in a 12 team league, so the talent was evaporating pretty quick in the draft. I'm trying to move Maggs right now and hopefully see if I can pick up someone better.

Wow, I'm shocked that you got Barry Balco that late.

I agree with the comments on injuries.

Wood, prior, Pettitte and Miller are all injury worries. So too is McPherson (currently out with a bad back) and Ordonez has knee issues.

Are there a lot of teams in this league?

12 teams, so like I said, talent evaporated quick in the draft.

Agree. I have a 16 team in person draft next week with a 600 dollar cap.

If I was told I could walk out with your squad and pray for health, I'd take it.

Smizzy's fantasy league is up to i think 14 teams now, so i have a feeling im going to be having guys like Omar Infante as my starting SS. :shock:

Archived