Move over Mark Sanchez

PatriotReign37

Los Angeles SUCKS. It just does. It brings out the d-bag in everyone that stays there for more than a couple of weeks. Those better be real glasses....if those are a hipster fashion statement - for the love of Steve Grogan - TAKE THEM OFF!

P.S. how much of a d-bag does Mark Sanchez look like in that pic above? It's worse than Brady's retarded look - and that's saying something. Jeebers, I think I want my next QB (five years from now) to be some ugly dude from east bum-fornicate North Dakota.

sorry Andy Dalton was in last year's draft.

I think he's going to be a pretty good one. He and Green could end up being a pretty prolific combination for years.

Question for you: what are your true thoughts on Mallett? Do you think he COULD be the heir to the Brady thrown?

Los Angeles SUCKS. It just does. It brings out the d-bag in everyone that stays there for more than a couple of weeks. Those better be real glasses....if those are a hipster fashion statement - for the love of Steve Grogan - TAKE THEM OFF!

P.S. how much of a d-bag does Mark Sanchez look like in that pic above? It's worse than Brady's retarded look - and that's saying something. Jeebers, I think I want my next QB (five years from now) to be some ugly dude from east bum-fornicate North Dakota.

LOL

Hard to argue with this

I think he's going to be a pretty good one. He and Green could end up being a pretty prolific combination for years. Question for you: what are your true thoughts on Mallett? Do you think he COULD be the heir to the Brady thrown?

I'm not Bit, but yes. Mallett was a steal IMO.

Archived