Jamaal Westerman visiting Dolphins today

F.Chowds

The only thing that scares me is him giving up secrets to a coach who knows nothing about us. other than that, Westerman isn't scaring anyone. he's ok, but nothing to fight for IMO

There are no secrets that they can't see on game film. Westerman is a guy I liked because he's a local kid. he lost his job to Maybin.

bye

There are no secrets that they can't see on game film. Westerman is a guy I liked because he's a local kid. he lost his job to Maybin.

bye

I think we were all rooting for him for that reason. Then we put in the time to train him and build him up so it sucks on that level.

He had a golden opportunity to take the job last season. He failed. he's worth having on a roster of course, but I'm not worried that he's going anywhere.

If we need someone to stand there and run away/around from blocks, any one of the fatasses that post here can happily do that, and for a tenth of what he was making.

I'll do it for $255.00. No cheaper though

I am not ready to write off Westerman yet. He was blocked an entire year by Jason Taylor and he played hurt all this year. Really surprised he wasn't tendered but I guess the designated pass rusher roll is going to Maybin. So that makes sense...I always hoped the upside for Maybin was higher and that he could be a complete linebacker.

Archived