• Created
  • Last Reply

1. Santonio

2. Chaz

3. Kerley

4. Turner

5. mid round draft pick

I think that's exactly how it's going to go

And if Chaz gets hurt then what? We cant go into this season as ill prepared at WR as we went into last season.

I think Lal has convinced them this kid can do the job. He might be betting his job on it.

What happened to that WR who we held a roster spot for 9 weeks last year? If Floyd is the BAP at 16 they will probably take him.

I think there is going to be an OLB there they want more

I think Lal has convinced them this kid can do the job. He might be betting his job on it.

What happened to that WR who we held a roster spot for 9 weeks last year? If Floyd is the BAP at 16 they will probably take him.

I think there is going to be an OLB there they want more

He may be able to do the job, but can he stay healthy? They have to be prepared and have someone ready to step in should he get hurt. we cant have the same situation as last year when guys got hurt and we had no replacements, no answer.

We cant rely on Logan Payne either we need to add some talent to our receiving core that will be here for several years. We cant keep on bringing in guys on 1 year deals every year, we need some consistency.

Im not saying it has to be round 1, but somewhere in the first 3.

Schilens as a number 2 is asking for problems again. I'm not sure there is any team in the NFL with a cheaper no. 2 than Schilens

Need to get Bray involved

Keller is the #2 pass catcher on this team, possibly #1.

Did anyone even notice that 65/815/5 with bad Mark Sanchez? Or that Holmes' 8 TD passes are just outside the top 10 in the league and that everyone but Calvin Johnson ahead of him played with an elite QB? The Jets aren't exactly swimming in garbage with their top two receiving options. Both have Pro Bowl talent, and if we're going to be a Super Groundz and Poundz team then just grab WR depth after them. Kerley's not exactly garbage either, and Schillens is better than Turner as the 4th pass catching option.

I would not mind them drafting a mid-round guy or even two for the hell of it.

Which is why Boss would be such a great signing.

It also won't happen.

I just want a blocker again....like Ben Hartsock for TE

Now that Mulligan is gone, Keller and Cumby will be the receivers, and Bakeer is more of an H-Back

Need a big blocker TE

Which is why Boss would be such a great signing.

It also won't happen.

I think he signed already. Leonard Pope and Shiancoe are out there.

Fleener from Stanford might be a sleeper pick for the Jets if they trade around on draft day. He's a good blocker with great size for the position. Could be a RZ guy as well as a compliment to Keller. I'd prefer to go with a veteran FA signing.

Archived