Can Tebow Accept His Back -up Role?

TNJet

I hope he can settle into his situational wildcat role without hijacking our team to turn on Sanchez after a medicore game. If Tim does this we can actually be successful. Do you think Sanchez and Tebow can successfully co-exhist??

he will intially, but we all know the job will be his within 6 weeks

no way sanchez can hold him off any longer

tebow doesn't throw a ton of picks, and his compeletion %age is like 1% lower than sanchez

6 weeks

Tebow accepted his 3rd string role in Denver last year.. he didn't create the ruckus, his fanboys did. I'm sure he and Mark will get along swimmingly.. perhaps take in Jesus Christ Superstar on broadway before the season starts.

Hard to believe what comes out of NFL players mouths but with this guy I really do think he'll be content with whatever role they give him and give it the proveribal 110%.

he will intially, but we all know the job will be his within 6 weeks

no way sanchez can hold him off any longer

tebow doesn't throw a ton of picks, and his compeletion %age is like 1% lower than sanchez

6 weeks

I agree, then Rex/Tanny will be fired and the new regime will rid us of the Tebow

Teblow has been the best type of athlete anyone can ask for. He is a good boy. Nice. Respectful. Doesnt cause problems. Works hard. Doesnt make excuses. Accepts his role while striving to do more.

Its too bad he isnt talented enough to lead a team to the Super Bowl. Otherwise he would be the greatest athlete ever.

I respect the man and how he lives his life and how much he has accomplished so far. I hope he will be a great player for us.

I'm as non-religious as it gets, but there comes a point when jokes cross a line. You don't talk religion and politics in public or on a forum, just chill for a bit champ.

I'm not sure what you mean. Tebow believes in Jesus Christ and would love to play backup for him. Anyone else and he wants the starting job. That's not really 'religious' is it? You said the R word and the P word, is that bad?

I talk Religion and Politics all the time in public... I thought this was america?

I understand the forum has certain rules, but don't get why you'd equate those rules to 'in public'.

I hope he can settle into his situational wildcat role without hijacking our team to turn on Sanchez after a medicore game. If Tim does this we can actually be successful. Do you think Sanchez and Tebow can successfully co-exhist??

Trust me, it wont be Tebow who will do it, it'll be the fans. I said this yesterday and please mark my words. The moment Sanchez throws a pick, listen to the stadium, you will hear Tebow chants. I guaranfukintee it.

Archived