9 picks in the 6th and 7th

New York Mick

The Patriots will be very excited. Danny Woodcock part II

I'd be happy if we could find a player like Woodhead in the 6th or 7th, most of the guys picked then don't make it though camp.

Of course we'd cut him and he'd sign with another team and have a solid backup role but on the bright side we're not the Fins. They let a player go they used mostly as a STer and he goes on to have one of the best 5 year runs in the history of the NFL as a WR.

We may suck but there's always the Dolphins.

More likely these picks will be throw ins on draft day trades. I can see us moving up in the later rounds for players we like knowing we have extra picks to play with.

and knowing how well we have drafted the past few years it will be guys that in 3 years will be out of the nfl past the 1st round we draft crap thats why we dont have depth at o line or wr bad drafting and our lbs are old or just plug in guys that just are not that good

the tendency that Tanny had, is he wants to keep EVERY draft pick on the roster, as much as possible. Even if the dude sucked like McElroy or Scotty Mcknight.

JMO With these 9 picks he's gotta just grip it and rip it. If they get 2 players out of 9 that's a good job. I expect to see more than 1 blocking TE, more than 1 safety... they also need OL depth and return men. if they don't all make the roster that's not the end of the world.

the tendency that Tanny had, is he wants to keep EVERY draft pick on the roster, as much as possible. Even if the dude sucked like McElroy or Scotty Mcknight.

JMO With these 9 picks he's gotta just grip it and rip it. If they get 2 players out of 9 that's a good job. I expect to see more than 1 blocking TE, more than 1 safety... they also need OL depth and return men. if they don't all make the roster that's not the end of the world.

We def need to add a lot of depth and I'd be happy as **** if we got 2 out of 9 that made the roster as back ups.

Scotty McWhite is going to be the next Welker or Chebert have you read? And McElroy is Brady in waiting, he's a beast waiting to be released.

Anyway with those picks I hope we get a few TEs, DL, OL and speedsters with the picks.

That's my understanding as well...

Picks 187, 202, 203 in the 6th.

Picks 232, 242, 244 in the 7th.

Not sure where people are getting 9.

I'm confused as well. I got 9 picks off the Jets site and less on other sites. I'm guessing 9 is right or Bi would have corrected me.

Archived