Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be skipping amateur hour with the Ape, monkies are such primative beings anyways.

edited for spelling

the gloves are off!

I appreciate your spunk but you may want to remember Crusher doesn't take too kindly to insulting the women.

In order for you to vote JC you need to "buy the case" but you are willing to vote Eat-a-Nol Penis for sh*ts and giggles.... Interesting.

And no thoughts on Christine, the other leading train tied with JC? Hmmmm....

This post should prove informative when we start getting some alignments.

As I showed last game, I'm incapable of killing Christine. Or Leelou, for that matter.

lol I just offended the most offensive DM player damn sensitive prick no wonder he plays so offensive.

Are you talking about a game going on over there? If so, bad form mouthing off about it here where said player presumably doesn't post.

Not sure how I had an attitude since I wasn't allowed to post but meh let us not derail this game with a debate about another game. Anyways, I'd like to hear from the following people on why they are voting the way they are right now.

I did not go back to confirm the reasons for why these people voted the way they did. I listed the reasons I think some of them voted but would like a confirmation from each.

Leelou (I think it had something to do with my "quasi-reveal")

BG (I think it had something to do with my "quasi-reveal")

Wombat (unknown)

JC (previos game bs... grow up)

Vicious (unknown)

Pac (unknown)

Not sure how I had an attitude since I wasn't allowed to post but meh let us not derail this game with a debate about another game. Anyways, I'd like to hear from the following people on why they are voting the way they are right now.

I did not go back to confirm the reasons for why these people voted the way they did. I listed the reasons I think some of them voted but would like a confirmation from each.

Wombat (unknown)

Vicious (unknown)

Pac (unknown)

Let's not derail the game.... After you brought it up. Classic.

Let's not derail the game.... After you brought it up. Classic.

Well I didn't bring it up to debate it I brought it up for a quick lol and move on. What is your take on the people I listed in that post though? I know your thoughts on JC and Pac, but what about the others?

Well I didn't bring it up to debate it I brought it up for a quick lol and move on. What is your take on the people I listed in that post though? I know your thoughts on JC and Pac, but what about the others?

I had a post earlier in the game in which I listed those I'm willing to lynch D1. I'd say my list hasn't changed.

Don't assume that because I've focused a lot of effort/attention on JC and PAC, or anyone else for that matter that you know how I actually feel about them. To be honest, we are getting minimal reactions from a few people to events in the game, and I m inclined to just do a 180 and lynch the inactive for avoiding the fracas.

Well I know your stated thoughts atleast. There isn't much in way of counter balance to your stated thoughts so until I see otherwise or deem you fake training fellow scummates I will take what you say as a valid thought from you. If you don't like it don't say things that are not your thoughts problem solved.

Well I know your stated thoughts atleast. There isn't much in way of counter balance to your stated thoughts so until I see otherwise or deem you fake training fellow scummates I will take what you say as a valid thought from you. If you don't like it don't say things that are not your thoughts problem solved.

You shouldn't know about fake tunneling yet.

Who said I didn't like it? The only time I will argue about my words being repeated is when people take something I said and try to spin the context of it, which is the sort of thing I look for and part of the reason I do what I do with misdirection.

Meh. I'll check back in later... I didn't want to play this game, but I'm in it and you guys won't get less than 100% from me. That said, I don't consider tutoring part of game play... not in the mood to explain tactics.

Wombat (unknown)

Vicious (unknown)

Pac (unknown)

Why are you trying so hard to derail the Christine train?

Why are you trying so hard to derail the Christine train?

This.

Guy barely fought for his own life, now he seems to be leveraging the push I've made ripping into JC and Pac as a means to stifle her train.

call it what you will I vote scum for being scummy I asked why they voted the way they did to see what they'd say so far the one person to respond has attempted to evade

That's awful naive.

Archived