• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JC - AVM, Ape (2)

Pac - JF80, StraightCash (2)

EP - Christine, Leelou, BG (3)

Christine - Wombat, JC, Vicious, Pac (4)

Not Voting: (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Dont like him

I'm aware you want to lynch Christine. Have anything thoughts on the JC work I put in, or the other slapdick Pac?

Being how late in the process I joined the game I'm still in my observing stages but feel Christine/ JC provide most info going forward. PAC I have a null read on but think it will be easier to connect dots after this lynch.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

Pac - JF80 (1)

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash (3)

But when I do it. Scum.

Any time any one suggests any thing....they are scum*.

Unless it's Crusher suggesting food or giving love advice...then it's just damn good advice.

Also any time CTM, Pac, the Ape, 80, or Doggin do anything or don't do anything at all, they are scum (or an SK). Mafia 101.

Ok I'm starting to get over whatever sickness I caught. All caught up and the back and forth between Ape and JC is interesting.

On the one hand you got Ape self Meta-ing which pings quite a bit as anyone can play the way they do when they are town as mafia and be like see I must be town it's how I played town every other time.

On the other side JC has been really evasive and putting previous games as an excuse to lynch, also very pingy as scum does not need a reason other than knowing who is not scum to vote a player. On top of that JC's logic is flawed on his information gathering of Chrissy as no one is defending her. All Ape has done is blatently attacked you and Pac not say don't lynch Chrissy.

I feel they may be a distancing tactic going on here. Though for now I will UNVOTE VOTE JC for seeming the most scummy of the 2 in question.

Votecount

Pac - JF80 (1)

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, EP (4)

Now y'all want to lynch jc? I might change my vote after I'm sober tomorrow.

Have the rest of you noticed Leelou seems to be piling on to any established train? She's not taking a position on anything in the game, just letting others push trains and piling on...

Have the rest of you noticed Leelou seems to be piling on to any established train? She's not taking a position on anything in the game, just letting others push trains and piling on...

Did I pile on, no. I said earlier when asked who I thought should be lynched and I said JC or AVM. I've only voted the same two people - JC and EP. EP was a L-1 did some sort of quasi reveal that is not sitting right. I don't really feel comfortable with any of the players on Christine's train. And just saying day 1 is bull sh*t, there has been stuff going on this game to warrant a vote over oh let's just pick a random person and I'm voting her for last game.

Votecount

JC - AVM, Ape, StraightCash, EP (4)

Not Voting: JF80 (1)

Unvote

Don't know if I buy the case on JC but no sense in being the only vote on Pac. Can we just kill E-Penis and get it over with?

In order for you to vote JC you need to "buy the case" but you are willing to vote Eat-a-Nol Penis for sh*ts and giggles.... Interesting.

And no thoughts on Christine, the other leading train tied with JC? Hmmmm....

This post should prove informative when we start getting some alignments.

In order for you to vote JC you need to "buy the case" but you are willing to vote Eat-a-Nol Penis for sh*ts and giggles.... Interesting.

And no thoughts on Christine, the other leading train tied with JC? Hmmmm....

This post should prove informative when we start getting some alignments.

I'm glad you know how to point out the obvious. Not sure where we'd all be right now without you.

I'm glad you know how to point out the obvious. Not sure where we'd all be right now without you.

I make comments like that to see how the person I'm speaking to takes it. Say for instance he contended that there's nothing informative about that post, then how would you view him?

Pointing out obvious things, in particular on D1, can occasionally create debate in which scum will argue for flawed logic, it may not be immediately clear, but can come in useful later in the game.

This concludes today's lesson. Tomorrow's lesson "GFY you amateur" begins at noon.

I make comments like that to see how the person I'm speaking to takes it. Say for instance he contended that there's nothing informative about that post, then how would you view him?

Pointing out obvious things, in particular on D1, can occasionally create debate in which scum will argue for flawed logic, it may not be immediately clear, but can come in useful later in the game.

This concludes today's lesson. Tomorrow's lesson "GFY you amateur" begins at noon.

I'll be here at 11:55.

Archived