Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

this game is awesome without vote counts.. just kind of have to guess where we're at and go from there.

Nolder probably woke up to get a bowl of Count Chocula then went back to sleep. Sweet mod.

I just got a impression of Nol being the count from sesame street

1 bowl of cereal hahahaha

2 minutes until I go back to bed hahahaha

3 hours before I post I vote count hahahaha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the record I'm not sure I like the evasive way Brett has approached the game. He's only come out from underneath his rock a few times to do his henny youngman act before crawling back to safety.

the evasivness of his evasity is noted.

Hah! Nothing evades you.

OK...thanks for update....Too many people using the word evasive to insinuate guilt...didn't want to rubber stamp the quacks on my train anyway.

See you guys next game.

Seeing as your role won't be revealed if you are lynched today, are you going to reveal?

Wow you're old.

not too old to knock your block off sport.

I remember stupid things... that's why I can quote games 4 years old and have never kept notes playing mafia. Sadly I've yet to turn that into something that makes me money.

someone go drive to the local cineplex and kick the guy dressed up as Thor sleeping next to the concession stand. That's no doubt Nolder fresh on the heels of watching The Avengers 15 times back to back...

larping fanboy that he is.

I dont trust Ape either I just thought your side was just a bit scummyer thats not a word I know but I don't care

No problem. Understand the conflict...especially since you're new here...it's Day 1...I've made minimal investment...just don't like the Ape's pied piper routine...he does it too often......when I flip town...he'll spin it and say it my fault for sticking to my own rationale on Day 1...yaddadayada...

Most likely he's scum as well...can't say I'd play this day any different than I already have.

Archived