Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Since I won't have a last will since there isn't a night phase, here we go.

Go frack yourselves.

Lynched because everyone wants to fight over me... Wtf... Next time, no one speak. Shut your damn mouthes. I can defend myself.

Yes, I have a horrid defense, but nothing I could day would change the reason why there are votes on me. A few idiots decided to pick up arms

for me and defend me to my death.

Good job, ****tards.

I have surgery on thursday. Prepare yourselves for high christine.

This post is the single reason JN mafia is the best place to play maifa for grownups. ****TARDSRULE!!!!! LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not at all. We have fans from lots of team posting here, they are called trolls. lol

yea but I'm one of those people that if I ever found a person who trolled my forums irl I'd probably punch em in the face

I like haveing genuine discussions if I'm going to take the time to discuss something. Time is something that I have little of.

yea but I'm one of those people that if I ever found a person who trolled my forums irl I'd probably punch em in the face

Sure you would.

I like haveing genuine discussions if I'm going to take the time to discuss something. Time is something that I have little of.

Which explains the excessive mafia play.

What a goon.

When the **** did JN mafia start making DM look fast-paced btw? This game is unbearable... on with the show!!!

Probably has something to do with less and less JNers playing and more and more DMers playing. We seriously need some of these people to drag their asses back to these games.

Probably has something to do with less and less JNers playing and more and more DMers playing. We seriously need some of these people to drag their asses back to these games.

I've given CTM permission to return, Slats thinks he's above it all, and I don't know what happened to JVOY or Danielson. Why don't you ask them instead of whining every 5th post?

I've given CTM permission to return, Slats thinks he's above it all, and I don't know what happened to JVOY or Danielson. Why don't you ask them instead of whining every 5th post?

I've hardly been whining about it and to your point, I got them to return for my game, so why don't you GFY.

So lady ape was hammered and we're waiting for nolderp? That's good, should only take another half a day or so.

Yup. Should have stuck to my guns and avoided this game... damn you Crusher, damn you... lol

He has been posting enough to have been whining every 5th post?

I certainly haven't. Not that I'm usually ever a top poster in these games, but sorry I've been kind of disappearing a bunch so far this week. Have had a series of doctors appointments (and another one this afternoon). Fractured hand FTW!

Have had a series of doctors appointments (and another one this afternoon).

I imagine those appointments are 3 hours each where you talk about the weather, what kind of day you had, and why there is no one person to blame for the Jets being terrible.

Also missing are DPR, Doggin and it'd be nice to see more of SMC and Verbal in these games. Figures I basically took a break and come back and I'm explaining sh*t to Eat-a-Nolderp Penis.

Fun.

*considers jamming pencil in his eye*

I certainly haven't. Not that I'm usually ever a top poster in these games, but sorry I've been kind of disappearing a bunch so far this week. Have had a series of doctors appointments (and another one this afternoon). Fractured hand FTW!

Too much spanky spanky amiright???

I imagine those appointments are 3 hours each where you talk about the weather, what kind of day you had, and why there is no one person to blame for the Jets being terrible.

Why would I do a thing like that? It's not like I'm at work during those appointments.

I only wanted in to see what JN games were like as DM games are horribly slow and filled with people who have weak sensibilities. But this one is kinda slow >.>

Shut up. Do you realize you are ruining this game? Nolderp is going to be infuriated when we all collectively ask to be replaced, except you.

Also missing are DPR, Doggin and it'd be nice to see more of SMC and Verbal in these games. Figures I basically took a break and come back and I'm explaining sh*t to Eat-a-Nolderp Penis.

Fun.

*considers jamming pencil in his eye*

I'm dragging Verbal back to the next game. I'll work on DPR.

Archived